• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect password for Netflix

Same here, still can't use AnyStream for Netflix. :(

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.1.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
Here the same tried it also on my game pc with windows 7 64 bits sadly the same

I still can't login Netflix on Anystream Beta 1.0.1.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.1.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
new version still doesn't work for NF login, but appears to have much more verbose logs. Maybe those will finally help

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0.astlog
    422.1 KB · Views: 3
I can't login without a VPN (from Germany).
I tried multiple times with a VPN connection (NordVPN) to France and Germany. Sometimes I was able to login, sometimes not. Seems like it has nothing to do with the country.
When I am already logged in, it loads always.

Win 10 64Bit v2004
Netflix 4 Screen Acc

Same -- I'm able to log in with my VPN.

Just fyi, finally one of us was able to reproduce this, so that's a great help.

That's awesome. I can smell the fix incoming :)

I still have problem to login in Netflix on Anystream 1.0.2.0.

I tried with VPN but still cant login. Always says that my password is incorrect.

And thanks for your effort to solve the Netflix login problem

Attachments

420.3 KB · Views: 0
I remembered @Ch3vr0n saying he could login to NF no problem from Belgium. So I set my region to other, connected via NordVPN to Belgium, and guess what - it worked. Page hanged for a bit and I was logged in. Finally. Weird af but if it works...
Anybody with the same issue should definitely try doing this.

I remembered @Ch3vr0n saying he could login to NF no problem from Belgium. So I set my region to other, connected via NordVPN to Belgium, and guess what - it worked. Page hanged for a bit and I was logged in. Finally. Weird af but if it works...

That's good, now the question is. Are you still logged in when you DISABLE the VPN, and if so can you use the netflix side?

Thanks, I will search for a Nord VPN account to test. I tried with Avira Phanton VPN and Kaspersky VPN but failured to login.

Try ProtonVPN, has a free option but not sure if belgium wil be on it.

That's good, now the question is. Are you still logged in when you DISABLE the VPN, and if so can you use the netflix side?

yeah I was still logged in and was able to browse. But then I installed a system update which logged me out for some reason. Can't get back in using the same method lol. Idk what's going on

btw I'm getting the 'no license found, would you like to request a trial?' message every time I start the app now

What happens if you click to request one?
just says found an existing trial and proceeds. But that's now gone, I reinstalled the app from scrath. It seems there were some conflicts with files from the previous version - for instance despite being on the latest ver before I only saw 2 options in the program setting box, but now it's up to 3 like it should be

attaching a strange log I got. instead of AS' log messages it apparently logged the whole login page source - HTML and some JS

Attachments

635.7 KB · Views: 3
Try ProtonVPN, has a free option but not sure if belgium wil be on it.

Thanks for ProtonVPN suggestion. I connected with US VPN on ProtonVPN and I can login on Netflix account.
I disconnected from VPN and still logged on Netflix.
Now I will try to download from Netflix without VPN.

Back