• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can someone pls help me debug this crash

Robert Gram

I tried multiple fresh installations any stream always crashes. In most cases just sits in the task manager doing nothing.
Any help will be appreciated
These are all the logs I could find.

<3

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200930170029.zip
    0 bytes · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200930170135.astdmp
    672.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Post edited, Link to filehoster removed. Such links are insecure.. Please attach dumpfiles directly to your forum post as an attachment

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

fixed I also has one named AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200930170.dmp
Which isn't allowed to be uploaded here.let me know if that can be useful.

I tried all versions even 32 bit ones. On first run it goes till licence check then crashes right after the prime/NF selection screen.

Also maybe stupid question,I was wondering does it need a gpu to run? Cause I don't have any right now. Not even a igpu.

<3

Hmmmm if some dev is up to debug this I can give you access through TeamViewer if that helps.
I have tried everything I could.

@Robert Gram Are you running AnyStream over RDP?

According the dump file you provided, the problem is related to OpenGL, which may happen if using RDP (TeamViewer may pose a problem too).

Ah yeh rdp as I can’t keep my pc up running long. Can you direct me towards a way to fix it?
I’d be eternally grateful.

Ah yeh rdp as I can’t keep my pc up running long. Can you direct me towards a way to fix it?
I’d be eternally grateful.

We're working on a fix for this.
Unfortunately, the upcoming release (today) is not going to help, we had no time to address this.
But there will be a beta as soon as this is fixed. In a few days, I hope.

Back