• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: Option to use Some of the features

Karrar

1- download Full season.
2- download Subtitles only.
3- add support for windows server 2012, 2012 r2, 2016, 2019 .. etc

#3 - I've been able to run AnyStream on Windows Server 2016 and 2019 (haven't tested with 2012), the problem you're most likely running into is a lack of OpenGL support on your Server/through Microsoft Remote Desktop.

1- download Full season.
2- download Subtitles only.
3- add support for windows server 2012, 2012 r2, 2016, 2019 .. etc
1. That's already possible, one at a time. If you mean one after the other with user intervention, that's batch downloading and has already been request (since beta) and is currently under consideration

2. @Prospere doable?
3. That's not a feature request. So I can't add that, however AnyStream is designed to run on a home pc. Normally those don't run any server type OS.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1. That's already possible, one at a time. If you mean one after the other with user intervention, that's batch downloading and has already been request (since beta) and is currently under consideration

2. @Prospere doable?
3. That's not a feature request. So I can't add that, however AnyStream is designed to run on a home pc. Normally those don't run any server type OS.

about Full season: I mean one after other
about windows server ,, Im using windows server 2012 r2 -- only netflix working fine but amazon not working its crashing then closing program.

BR

One after the other is still batch download (though version 2) also requested and under consideration.

Back