• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

diogomodrach

Hi,

Has someone the same problem as i am??

I am trying to login with my Netflix account (UHD 4 screens) but always says that my password is incorrect.

Is there any solution for this issue??

Had the same issue on my RDP, but when using a VPN on my RDP that is located in France it worked fine.

It is not an IP or VPN problem, Netflix changed its Login system yesterday.

I am unable to reproduce the problem.
However, could you please try to log in and then go to File->Create log file and post the generated astlog file here.

I am unable to reproduce the problem.
However, could you please try to log in and then go to File->Create log file and post the generated astlog file here.

This is my log file!! Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0.astlog
    1,000 bytes · Views: 9
I'm using the 4 screens option myself. No problems logging in

I had the same problem with logging in.
I switched application language to english, then I was able to login.

I had the same problem with logging in.
I switched application language to english, then I was able to login.
That makes no sense. That just affects the display of text on-screen. I'm pretty certain, that that was a coincidence.

I still cant login Netflix on Anystream Beta 1.0.1.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.1.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
They're working on that. That's a high priority issue under investigation.

Same here...
Amazon works.

GOOD NEWS! SetupAnyStream_1.0.2.0_32bit.exe in Win 7 X64 works 100%! I am able to login to my Netflix account. I was able to login to Amazon with 1.0.1.0 and it came up logged in. WONDERFUL!

Just for an update, I downloaded and installed 1.0.2.0 and same problem, can't login to Netflix.

[Post edited, Ch3vr0n - debug text removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back