• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HTTP Error 500

Sei969

I uninstalled the old version and installed the 1.0.1.1 but when I launch the program at the trial license request I get the HTTP Error 500. I still have several valid days to try it. How ever?

SO Windows 10 Home 64bit

I uninstalled the old version and installed the 1.0.1.1 but when I launch the program at the trial license request I get the HTTP Error 500. I still have several valid days to try it. How ever?

That's an internal server error, nothing you can do on your end. They're currently discussing some changes to the trial version, as some people, were abusing it to download 100's of movies within the trial period (perhaps to then never buy / use it again). Not pointing fingers here. That error may be on the basis of this server error, (implementing things)

That's an internal server error, nothing you can do on your end. They're currently discussing some changes to the trial version, as some people, were abusing it to download 100's of movies within the trial period (perhaps to then never buy / use it again). Not pointing fingers here. That error may be on the basis of this server error, (implementing things)

Thanks for the explanation... I want to buy a lifetime license when you will settle the payment by credit card.

I think a trial version is very important since there is no monthly subscription. An idea might be limiting it to 4 or 5 episodes or something like that? That should be more than enough for testing how the application works.

Back