• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon: License Request Creation Failed

This just started happening to me as well. I tried restarting the application. Also tried connecting from a different port on my VPN.

restarted my computer; it's working again, for now at least.
still going good after the restart - only on Netflix for me, I don't use Amazon

Last edited:
Same I m also getting this, Amazon & Netflix both..

It was going smooth all days suddenly this error.

Looks like 1.0.1.1 fixed Amazon.. for now. Haven't tried it on Netflix yet

Getting same error, Netflix and Amazon. Happened very suddenly, in the past couple hours...

Something else too.... the series I was getting was originally at 1080p but now it's only showing 768x576. (but it still errors out)

Now I'm getting this.... what does it mean?
I'm getting this on Amazon Prime. Just started tonight. I'm prevented from downloading and instead met with the error "License request creation failed." In fact, I can't even use this for the time being until this is resolved. Everything was running fine up until not too long ago today.... very strange!

Last edited:
I was literally halfway through downloading a season when I got this error and haven't been able to do anything to fix it. Amazon Prime and Netflix are both doing the same thing. Tried just about everything.

Last edited:
Sorry for the trouble - too many people were abusing the trial and downloaded ~100 movies per day.
That's not the idea behind the tool for one - and especially not for a trial.
We had to implement a limiter.
The details are not final, yet, we will announce those, once the implementation is finished.

Oh Man.. Ok I get it... But atleast remove limitation from TV series... Its already taking so much time to download whole show.

Oh Man.. Ok I get it... But atleast remove limitation from TV series... Its already taking so much time to download whole show.
Yes, I have those on my mind as well. We're going to discuss it.

But basically: a trial is to see if a product works. So technically, you don't need to download an entire series to do that.
The whole point is so you buy it and then you get the product to serve you and your needs. It's not a free giveaway.

But basically: a trial is to see if a product works. So technically, you don't need to download an entire series to do that.
The whole point is so you buy it and then you get the product to serve you and your needs. It's not a free giveaway.
Hello 21 day trial and limited why do you mind if people download 100 movies per day ? in this case as much suppressed this period of tests .

4x max speed (trial 2x max) ?

Back