• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

THE_SECRET_DARE_TO_DREAM error

sveyon

While trying to clone this title I get to 99% and it throws an error. I have downloaded the latest beta versions of both AnyDVV HD and CloneDVD2. Attached are the ifo files and logs

Attachments

• THE_SECRET_DARE_TO_DREAM.zip
    119.8 KB · Views: 5
While trying to clone this title I get to 99% and it throws an error. I have downloaded the latest beta versions of both AnyDVV HD and CloneDVD2. Attached are the ifo files and logs
An AnyDVD log of the original disc would be most helpful also.

Decryption did not work. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Here is the AnyDVD log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.4_Info_R_THE_SECRET_DARE_TO_DREAM.ziplog
    192.7 KB · Views: 4
To what? It is currently set to Region 1
AnyDVD disagrees with you. EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting a drive region. AnyDVD CANNOT be running.
Summary for drive R: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.9.4, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Back