• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: Wakanim.tv

vhvvx777

Good afternoon, is it possible to add a download from this site? This site uses widevine l3 for 1080p files.

Buy the files. Stream Encodes on Wakanim are shit.

Maybe they are to you, by your standards. However you have no idea what OP's standards and requirements are, so your claim of 'are shit' is unfounded and pointless.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe they are to you, by your standards. However you have no idea what OP's standards and requirements are, so your claim of 'are shit' is unfounded and pointless.

The streams are around 800 MB in 1080p while the downloads are from 1 GB to 5 GB big.
Also not a big streamingsite like the others ^^

So? That may be crap to you. You still don't know OP's requirements or even playback gear. Your claim is still invalid.

Buy the files. Stream Encodes on Wakanim are shit.
I am quite satisfied with the quality of online streams. In addition, in each season they have 20 anime, of which I watch about 10-15. If you buy each one it is more than 100 euros. There are also animes such as One Piece that are not sold for download, only online viewing. At the moment I am buying files to download. And the information that there are always 5GB files is a lie. Usually, files for downloading do not exceed 1.5GB and do not differ much in quality from online broadcast. In addition, I appreciate the technical feasibility of implementation. As I understand now, to decrypt video, the program uses Widevine CDM L3, most likely an exploit based on the browser version of Widevine.

Last edited:
I am quite satisfied with the quality of online streams. In addition, in each season they have 20 anime, of which I watch about 10-15. If you buy each one it is more than 100 euros. There are also animes such as One Piece that are not sold for download, only online viewing. At the moment I am buying files to download. And the information that there are always 5GB files is a lie. Usually, files for downloading do not exceed 1.5GB and do not differ much in quality from online broadcast. In addition, I appreciate the technical feasibility of implementation. As I understand now, to decrypt video, the program uses Widevine CDM L3, most likely an exploit based on the browser version of Widevine.

I said from 1 to 5 GB.
Cells at Work was 5GB per episode.

The stream files are always worse than the downloads, Wakanim atleast has DRM-free downloads.
We also compared Wakanim Streams with the downloads and yes, they are worse.
But if you don't need full quality, streams should work fine.

You can watch (and download) OP on Crunchyroll...

I said from 1 to 5 GB.
Cells at Work was 5GB per episode.

The stream files are always worse than the downloads, Wakanim atleast has DRM-free downloads.
We also compared Wakanim Streams with the downloads and yes, they are worse.
But if you don't need full quality, streams should work fine.

You can watch (and download) OP on Crunchyroll...
One Piece is not the only anime available only online. Also in my region (France), Crunchyroll does not subtitle One Piece (in French) like many other anime and, it is economically more profitable to pay 110 euros to the author of AnyStream and download online broadcasts, it will be much cheaper. French translation of Crunchyroll is terrible.

I sent a python code that allows to download the encrypted widevine file to the developer . All that's left to do is to decrypt it with your method.

I sent a python code that allows to download the encrypted widevine file to the developer . All that's left to do is to decrypt it with your method.
But the author does not seem to be going to support this service.

But the author does not seem to be going to support this service.
Maybe not directly, but in the beta section there's talk about a different way. Developer is considering adding functionality to let the user run a program (like the command prompt) when download has been completed. This could then be used to run any batch command or otherwise.

Similar to what anydvd can do when it has finished ripping a disc.

Maybe not directly, but in the beta section there's talk about a different way. Developer is considering adding functionality to let the user run a program (like the command prompt) when download has been completed. This could then be used to run any batch command or otherwise.
Yes it would be nice. Downloading encrypted videos from the wakanim website is not a problem. The problem is to find a working Widvine CDM and decrypt video, apparently the author has it, since he has implemented video decryption from Netflix and Amazon.

Yes it would be nice. Downloading encrypted videos from the wakanim website is not a problem. The problem is to find a working Widvine CDM and decrypt video, apparently the author has it, since he has implemented video decryption from Netflix and Amazon.

Widevine has multiple levels of encryption. You're making it sound a lot easier than it is.

Widevine has multiple levels of encryption. You're making it sound a lot easier than it is.
I indicated at the beginning of the topic that this site uses L3. Getting L1 is very difficult and almost impossible. Google is constantly fighting this. Probably the author also has L3

I indicated at the beginning of the topic that this site uses L3. Getting L1 is very difficult and almost impossible. Google is constantly fighting this. Probably the author also has L3

AnyStream doesn't work the way that the python scripts do. AnyStream doesn't use an extracted device private key from a mobile device. If it did, it wouldn't work for long.

AnyStream works within the confines of the browser cdm, which hopefully will allow it to endure for longer periods.

AnyStream works within the confines of the browser cdm, which hopefully will allow it to endure for longer periods.

Only on the amazon side. Netflix side is 100% in-house development and doesn't rely on a browser environment.

AnyStream doesn't work the way that the python scripts do. AnyStream doesn't use an extracted device private key from a mobile device. If it did, it wouldn't work for long.

Only on the amazon side. Netflix side is 100% in-house development and doesn't rely on a browser environment.
There is no netflix information for 1080p streams? The author uses the minimum stream for 1080p quality, there are much fatter streams.

i don't know who you refer to as "the author" but AnyStream does very much grab 1080p, and not at minimum quality. AnyStream is hardcoded to grab the best bitrate offered.

Back