• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Waiting for Update...

Lenka Utsugi

There is a show which leaving prime in 2 days. Since that show has more than 25 Episode and Currently Anystream cant fetch more than 25 episodes.

I really hope new version will come before that.. :(

Any ETA?

It will be released when it's ready, not a moment sooner. Redfox doesn't do ETA's, they never have. That said, prospere is hoping to release the first update later today. Note: HOPING. That's not a guarantee!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

There is a show which leaving prime in 2 days. Since that show has more than 25 Episode and Currently Anystream cant fetch more than 25 episodes.

I really hope new version will come before that.. :(

Any ETA?
Come on guys let's work prospere in peace. I am sure we will have a lot of news in the coming months!

Inviato dal mio SM-G970F utilizzando Tapatalk

It will be released when it's ready, not a moment sooner. Redfox doesn't do ETA's, they never have. That said, prospere is hoping to release the first update later today. Note: HOPING. That's not a guarantee!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Finger Crossed!

Back