• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ERROR processing disc

I got the same error during the scanning. This 2 discs are made by the same company.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_F_MBDD_2034B.ziplog
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_H_MBDD_2035B.ziplog
    99.6 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD believes, that the disc is AACS protected, but doesn't seem to be an AACS directory on the disc.
The question is, is the disc AACS protected or not? Can you play BDMV\STREAM\0002.m2ts in a player, e.g. VLC?

AnyDVD believes, that the disc is AACS protected, but doesn't seem to be an AACS directory on the disc.
The question is, is the disc AACS protected or not? Can you play BDMV\STREAM\0002.m2ts in a player, e.g. VLC?
Can you answer my question, please?

Can you answer my question, please?

Yes, I can.

My BD drive is not recognizing the Ava Disc that releases last week. It does not even recognize a disc has been inserted. I can place other BD's in the drive and it sees them fine. Is there some new format of BD that my drive would not support? the disk drive is seen in windows 10 as HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40. Any ideas?

My BD drive is not recognizing the Ava Disc that releases last week. It does not even recognize a disc has been inserted. I can place other BD's in the drive and it sees them fine. Is there some new format of BD that my drive would not support? the disk drive is seen in windows 10 as HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40. Any ideas?
Yes, please create your own topic and not hijack someone else's with an unrelated issue. That said, disable anydvd for a moment (exit the tray icon). Insert the disc. If windows doesn't see the disc then, it's not an anydvd issue.

If the drive doesn't detect a disc and reports that to anydvd, then anydvd can't decrypt it and present it to the OS.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well I do apologize. I thought this thread was errors processing BD discs.

For the record, Windows recognizes the disk with AnyDVD disabled.

It is, for the disc by OP (visible in the screenshot a long time ago). . So, please create your own topic, that's the only way we can properly assist you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back