• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tool Compatibility with server 2019

amazonlove

i have bought license even i tried trail installation on server 2019 it just runs in background not work on windows server 2019 , kindly push a fix , nice work carry on
3b1ea052b29dc87231fdedec3fe1d383.png

I'm assuming you're using a Remote Desktop? I ran into this problem too, the problem is with Amazon. The software uses QTWebEngine to work with Amazon, and that requires OpenGL, and that freaks out with Remote Desktop. If your server has a GPU, one thing you can do is install the drivers for the GPU, and then open gpedit.msc. In the tree menu on the left, navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Remote Session Environment, and open the Remote Session Environment folder (not the subfolder within it). Then finally enable 'Use hardware graphics adapters for all Remote Desktop Services', and restart the Server. I found this to work for me.

Thank you for that. I'm also unable to run it in RDP, and since downloading at the recommended 1x takes a long time, I thought it would convenient to remote into my PC from my laptop while watching TV, but no luck. I had the same experience as the OP where it's running invisibly in the background and I'm unable to get to it even with alt+tab.

I'm assuming you're using a Remote Desktop? I ran into this problem too, the problem is with Amazon. The software uses QTWebEngine to work with Amazon, and that requires OpenGL, and that freaks out with Remote Desktop. If your server has a GPU, one thing you can do is install the drivers for the GPU, and then open gpedit.msc. In the tree menu on the left, navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Remote Session Environment, and open the Remote Session Environment folder (not the subfolder within it). Then finally enable 'Use hardware graphics adapters for all Remote Desktop Services', and restart the Server. I found this to work for me.
i know it uses qtweb engine but other same soft based on qtwebengine works fine its issue with any stream

i know it uses qtweb engine but other same soft based on qtwebengine works fine its issue with any stream
That may be a Qt version problem too. QtWebEngine is not just a single version library.

It's quite hard to find a solution not having a log file.

will get you the log in few minutes

btw i tried with windows server 2016,2019, win 10 on dedicated server as well as virtual machine same error persist

check out the dump of log on server 2019 , will add windows 10 vm log too

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200926200852.astdmp
    595.1 KB · Views: 2
what is fix then

Who knows. Now that they have a logfile, they can determine how to fix the problem, if it's even possible to it themselves. As Prospere said, it's a problem in OpenGL. That's not something they develop. That is a third party engine.

it does not work not even any stream works on any virtual machine

When you say virtual machine, is it still over RDP? Or do you mean that you can't run trial version on VM?

When you say virtual machine, is it still over RDP? Or do you mean that you can't run trial version on VM?
99 % here are using on windows rdp server this tool u made only works on windows 10 + home pc only also there are other grab tools using open gpl version qt web engine they work fine ,

99 % here are using on windows rdp server this tool u made only works on windows 10 + home pc only also there are other grab tools using open gpl version qt web engine they work fine ,
AnyStream is designed to work on a private "home" PC.

I'm using Windows Server 2019 Standard, Verion 1809 Build 17763.1490. Anystream works just fine on this machine with Amazon. I don't use Netflix, so I can't say anything about that.

Back