• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: HBO Max

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Code:
www.hbomax.com

I don't know how I missed this one, but, this definitely needs to be added to the list. This is NOT the same as Go or Now. This is their new "uber" service that contains a TON of content. I'm not the only one that would like to see this one added.

So instead of doing it the easy way with subscription levels that give more content, they did it the hard way and created a whole new platform?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh it's far more of a mess than that. The quick answer is yes. The longer answer is that Max is SUPPOSED to supercede Go and Now but because of licensing and negotiations, it's been difficult getting it on all platforms (cough roku) until recently. But it's definitely the best of the HBO streaming services as it has a TON of content. All the content that HBO Go/Now have plus other networks like I think adult swim, comedy central, and other networks. This would be a GREAT service to support given all the content.

I don't know how I missed this one, but, this definitely needs to be added to the list. This is NOT the same as Go or Now.

As someone who was originally interested in Go, I say scratch that and second this request - big time.

As a new subscriber, I see it has everything Go had - and then some!

T

Oh yeah, the added advantage too is that Go required cable subscriber verification and was therefore not a fit candidate for AnyStream to begin with.

T

I already added it to the list when I requested it. ;) Perks of the position or something like that. :D

Oh yeah, the added advantage too is that Go required cable subscriber verification and was therefore not a fit candidate for AnyStream to begin with.

T

Right. Eventhough NOW would have been a decent candidate, MAX is far far better as you're already seeing.

hbo max is very easy
How so? I found the hbo-max implementation of widevine to be more robust than most. They have a much higher minimum cdm version than other providers. They enforce vmp which means that native linux browsers don't work. The system they use for widevine is pretty much the same as peacocktv, although peacocktv doesn't enforce vmp.

Last edited:
Back