• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add audio quality selection

WiseMan

Please add possibility to select audio quality.
When downloading low resolution stuff I would not want to have 5.1 channel audio, 2.0 would fit.

It already is, when you download low quality stuff. Just untick the setting in AnyStream's File > Settings > Download > "enable download of surround sound...". That setting is OFF by default.

I was more thinking to choose specific track, like for video resolution.
Netflix and Amazon have really many audio tracks (both codec and bitrate variety) and imo it would be really helpful to add support for selecting specific track, like for video.
Currently I can choose only 2 tracks (surround and not-surround).

Best regards

We thought about it in the very beginning, but, since audio tracks do not occupy too much space anyway, we discarded the option. We will discuss this internally.

Shall i turn this into a feature request (ability to select specific audio/video track) with status "under consideration"?

Back