• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not working on Amazon Mexico

omao86

Error when loading a page:

UI40e15.png

Attachments

• log.txt
    2 KB · Views: 3
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyStream_1.0.1.0.astlog
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
Can click menu - create logfile and attach that please

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The digital rights error may appear only when you try to play a title within AnyStream. Please let me know if you can still see "Play" buttons on a page, as they should be hidden.

The page processing resulted in error message is usually fixed by reloading the page or restarting AnyStream. Unless certain settings are incorrect.

Please make sure you have the right Region selected in AnyStream's settings as the switching between Amazon and Primevideo does look strange. Also, please make sure you can access and watch the title in a browser.

The digital rights error may appear only when you try to play a title within AnyStream. Please let me know if you can still see "Play" buttons on a page, as they should be hidden.

The page processing resulted in error message is usually fixed by reloading the page or restarting AnyStream. Unless certain settings are incorrect.

Please make sure you have the right Region selected in AnyStream's settings as the switching between Amazon and Primevideo does look strange. Also, please make sure you can access and watch the title in a browser.

Thanks for your reply! I had "Other" as my region when changing it to "United States" I'm able to download content available on both regions (The Boys) but not content locked to my region.

That is rather strange.
The next release will have a more extensive logging and I'd appreciate if you re-create log files then.

Back