• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect password for Netflix

I keep getting told that my password for Netflix is wrong, but I have verified that it is correct. Any ideas on this one?

Same here, i thought there was a problem with my ID but seems to be on the any streams end.

I keep getting told that my password for Netflix is wrong, but I have verified that it is correct. Any ideas on this one?
I'm certainly not going to ask you for your password here, but can you (both) tell me whether there are any special, critical characters in your passwords?
An ampersand (&) oder semicolon ( ; ) being among them.

Obviously can't tell you my pw, i can tell you that having at least the ! in it, doesn't prevent login on my end.

Exclamation mark is harmless, the problem likely has to do with url encoding.

I'm certainly not going to ask you for your password here, but can you (both) tell me whether there are any special, critical characters in your passwords?
An ampersand (&) oder semicolon ( ; ) being among them.
It is basic apha numerical

This needs fixed asap, the logs don't say anything other than the password being wrong. It's not wrong!

I think we should also get our trials extended. We can't use it so how can we test it out to see if we want to buy it? If it works then you have a sale from me.

I don't work for RedFox, but I think you need to realize a Trial is a courtesy, not a necessity. They gave three weeks for a trial, and I am sure they will get this issue resolved soon. The three week trial with no limitations was already more than generous, be thankful.

A trial is to test software before you make the commitment to buy. Saying it is not a necessity is just a strawman, no one here said that. An extension of the trial allows us to see if it works for our needs or not in accordance with the initial 21 days to TRY the software. I can't try the software, therefore I would like to start the trial when the issue is resolved.

my anystream works just fine over here :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is there anything in particular that you had to do, out of curiosity? Is it possible to post your log file? Maybe yours has something that mine is missing. Also I'm glad it works for you, is it pretty good at capturing Netflix videos?

Was going to make a post and saw this. I'm having the same issue. Was able to log in two nights ago, but had a ton of problems (having to send logs to Support on it) and now I can't login at all. I thought maybe my password was wrong so I changed it and still having the same issue. No odd characters in it just "A" "a" and a "!"

Same problem here.
Double checked the password entered in AnyStream.
No special characters used, just alphanumeric.
See log:
[Notice] Netflix reports: Incorrect password.

Today when I try to login my Netflix account on
Code:
netflix.com
, same issues happened. When I just copy the password from notepad and paste it in the webpage, it works. It is so strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back