• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature and provider suggestions

towboat

To avoid creating 2 separate topics I'll put both suggestions here.

First off, my suggested provider is HBOMax. Seems strange no-one has requested it yet. Upon further reading it looks like HBO Go (already requested) had been deprecated and replaced with the aforementioned HBO Max
Code:
https://www.hbomax.com/

Just in case those are considered different things I'm suggesting adding Max.

Secondly, for the feature request, a cli interface would be nice.
For example something like this to get a certain TV show from Amazon in the best quality
Code:
anystream -amzn -id ShowID --all-eps --max-quality --subs-langs Language Codes --default-dir --show-progress

Far from a crucial feature, but since I'm more used to cli interfaces I'd feel more comfortable using this. Also could be convenient for scripting, eg download what you need with a call to anystream and right after that mux downloads and their subs into mkvs

Ahm... Makes sense, actually. I personally would not agree with "--all-eps", but the rest seems reasonable. Will surely consider this.

i believe the "all eps" would be matching with the batch download request from beta. That was classed as a "maybe" for version 1 (actual simultaneous download) and "maybe" for version 2 (one at a time, but consecutive downloads without user interaction).

Will be adding to the list as under consideration

Well, a "maybe" does not mean everyone agrees on that.

Back