• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please add this...

Sei969

Code:
mubi.com
[Global]

Will be great if possible (y)

P.S.
A fantastic tool. I hope it will last!!

Last edited:
Right now, I'm in the the sack. I'll add this to the sticky later today

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Can provide access if needed.
We appreciate that, but there's no need for it. We do plan to add other providers, yet the order and timeline are still unclear. Adding a provider is not a quick task.

Don't think mubi qualifies as global. Website sais it's sponsored by the EU. So tagging it as EU. That said, has been added

Don't think mubi qualifies as global. Website sais it's sponsored by the EU. So tagging it as EU. That said, has been added

The contents differ according to the region (USA, France, Italy, Germany, Uk, ...). If you use a vpn with ip USA films change compared to European countries. That said, thank you for considering mubi!

The contents differ according to the region (USA, France, Italy, Germany, Uk, ...). If you use a vpn with ip USA films change compared to European countries. That said, thank you for considering mubi!

All except first and last make it eu. I'll fix it. I'm not considering though. I just keep track of things for them in a single place.

Back