• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems after installing

Heinrich

Hi Redfox,

After the installation i wanted to download from Amazon Prime the window opens but crashes and gives me somekind of error but closes so fast i was not able to see it.

It has generated a log of it in my temp folder that i have attached.

When i open the program now nothing happens and in the task manager i can see the program running.

Could you take a look at this to see if it is a local problem?

Filelist:
AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200922093432.astdmp
AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200922093432.dmp

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0_Dump_20200922093432.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Hello Heinrich and welcome!

Thank you for attaching the dump! We're on it.
As well, which version of Windows are you on?

Last edited:
Hi Prospere

I am currently using this version.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Ehm... Actually, that was a dumb question - I do see the OS version in the dump. But thanks a lot for taking the time to post it.
I am still investigating the issue.

@Heinrich while I am still investigating the issue, could you please change the AnyStream build you are using? I mean, if I am not mistaken, you are trying to run a 32-bit build, but you have a 64-bit OS (please correct me if I am wrong).

The crash is not happening in our code. Not explicitly, at least. It happens deep in the underlying system (Qt libraries that means, not the Operating System). This reminds me of crashes I used to have with the 64-bit build, which was caused by a faulty graphic driver.

Hi @Prospere

I have also tried with installing the 64bit version but the same thing happens as on the 32bit version.

Tried installing booth versions as administrator and also tried updating the Microsoft visual but with the same result.

If you need some more logs from me i will gladly help :)

Alright. Let's see. Logs are useless as the exception happens when Qt tries to display a widget. The one that shows the web content, I presume.
Meanwhile, please try deleting the

%appdata%\RedFox\AnyStream

folder and try to rerun AnyStream (you will have to login to AMZ again)

Didn't anydvd a long time ago have similar issues when RDP was being used. Pretty sure that was @SamuriHL was the one involved

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Me neither, which is why I tagged him . Maybe @James remembers something too

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, RDP can be a problem. I stopped doing that quite a long time ago, but, I definitely did run into issues there.

P.S. Not with AnyDVD, but, with CloneBD. Graphics drivers under RDP are.....virtual.

Back