• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GRATS!

Redfox may or may not decide to expand to other services going forward. Right now it is not planned as far as I recall.

Thanks Ch3vr0n ;) . Well i got 20 days to tested but he has a very good chance that I will buy it. Do you intend to add other sites like Disney + in the future?
I don't intend to do anything other than using AS, I don't work for them. Additional providers have been suggested, but not confirmed. I'm guessing they first want to evaluate the program's current providers, the software itself and sales before complicating code with more providers...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Very good work, guys!

Until now, I have never thought of using Amazon Prime, Netflix or something of that crap - however, I might change my mind, now that I know how to download and store things...

Besides, whenever you plan offering a licence for Anystream or AnyDVD UHD, I shall be very happy to support you financially!

:thankyou:

They're working on a new payment channel right now, when they goes love there will be a discount yes. As always, discounts apply to all license types, not just lifetime.

If you have feature requests. Please post them in the proper AnyStream Subforum :) That's the only proper place for them.
Which is the proper AnyStream Subforum for feature requests? I see only this subforum, along with 5 locked stickies.

i want to purchase like now but need discount for lifetime.
Then you'll have to wait until the new post cc payment channel is set up. That's when the discount will be

Which is the proper AnyStream Subforum for feature requests? I see only this subforum, along with 5 locked stickies.

Hi goapy!

I think you have to make a new thread in the AnyStream Forum and present your feature request there.

T

The subforum had been scratched, I went the current (different approach). Just post them in the main forum, I pretty much read every topic anyway

Redfox may or may not decide to expand to other services going forward. Right now it is not planned as far as I recall.

I sure hope they expand services, especially for Disney+. There's content out there on Disney+ that cannot be obtained elsewhere (not even on disc, Blu-ray or 4K-UHD). That would be a big attractor to purchasing licenses for many IMHO.

I sure hope they expand services, especially for Disney+. There's content out there on Disney+ that cannot be obtained elsewhere (not even on disc, Blu-ray or 4K-UHD). That would be a big attractor to purchasing licenses for many IMHO.

Disney+ is on the top of my list, as well. It was one of the first requests asked for during beta, so, I'm hoping Redfox will consider adding that one first. But as of now, these are simply requests and they have not committed to any of them.

I have bought a licence and really am waiting for you to render the programme better and better - rock on, guys!

I got a little suggestion i can put in here or i need to create a new tread?

I got a little suggestion i can put in here or i need to create a new tread?
Feature requests are best in a new topic. Makes it request to keep track of.

As Ch3vr0n said " There is no product like Anystream out there, at all. There are plenty of tools that can "record" the streams from amazon/Netflix in realtime (as in as long as it takes to actually play the title), which isn't what Anystream does. Anystream actually downloads the files from the service provider. Anystream is one of a kind, and i for one am glad it exists!" I've come to let you know that there a couple of download tools that "parse" the URL of the service provider instead of recording the stream in real-time which isn't as high quality often with visual artifacts. I currently use one which exclusively does Netflix (it allows you to choose what video quality as well as video/audio languages you want, not just english. plus you can store the subtitle files either externally or internally (within the video file) and I'm trying to get another software provider for Disney+ downloading. I have tried RedFox, but for me it's missing the feature of the download list, which allows you to download the whole season/series in a queue and not have to make sure and click the next one. If anyone wants to know which software I use for Netflix, and might end up using for Disney+ downloading, feel free to comment/let me know so I can share with people here because I'm sure we'd all like to download more video from these services for offline/media server use.

Back