• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GRATS!

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Finally. Grats on the new stuff! Been testing for a while and i loved every moment of it!

Looking good, congrats to release.
I wonder why there is no discount code available to celebrate the release.

Maybe because initial development cost a lot? We're not going to start asking for discounts in under an hour of launch, are we? There is no product like AnyStream out there, at all. There are plenty of tools that can "record" the streams from amazon/netflix in realtime (as in as long as it takes to actually play the title), which isn't what AnyStream does. Anystream actually downloads the files from the service provider. AnyStream is one of a kind, and i for one am glad it exists! Discounts or not.

working great, the payment. So is Disney plus also coming? I am a happy camper.

working great, the payment. So is Disney plus also coming? I am a happy camper.

Disney+ was requested by myself in the closed beta testing period, but definitive confirmation on support was NOT confirmed. My guess is they want to evaluate the current providers first, before complicating the code with new streaming providers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Man, and I just spent some cash on some Blu-ray and DVD sets that I lost over the past 2 years.

I would've had enough to get this new software, but it's now on my X-Mas or next year's Income Tax refund list to purchase eventually.

:)

The ironic thing is that the MPAA thought with the death of Slysoft a little over 4 years ago that they slayed the biggest headache of a dragon for them.

Instead, with the RedFox Project, they now have a bigger headache to deal with.

And it couldn't happen more deserving to a greedy and self-important industry.

:ROFLMAO:

Very interesting and nice product ...

Can be that in the future release will be possible download in 4k/hdr10 resolution?

Very unlikely. Amazon nor netflix make 4k available on pc die to missing DRM control.

Hello,
AnyStream is mega :)
I only saw such a cool program this morning
check the site every day.
So tested right away, requested a test license, it's mega cool. :)
So I immediately deleted it because of a test installation.
Immediately installed correctly and one too
Purchased Lifetime License.
I am very happy, I hope there will be more functions and providers,
coll would be an opdion, such a kind of download list that is being downplayed one after another.
clean work girls & boys :)
Greetings :)
MarcusR

If you have feature requests. Please post them in the proper AnyStream Subforum :) That's the only proper place for them.

Very unlikely. Amazon nor netflix make 4k available on pc die to missing DRM control.

It's possible using the Netflix Windows 10 app, Windows with HDR active and obviously a 4K/HDR display; I have verified this using a AMD GPU ...

Hi guys ( and girls of course ) ,

by opening the "AnyStream" software we must connect to our account like Amazon prime and Netflix. My question is: - is its information stored somewhere on cloud of redfox or it stays on our computer?

Thanks for all information ;)

Hi guys ( and girls of course ) ,

by opening the "AnyStream" software we must connect to our account like Amazon prime and Netflix. My question is: - is its information stored somewhere on cloud of redfox or it stays on our computer?

Thanks for all information ;)
Did you read the "FAQ - Please read this before you post" sticky? It answers that question.

Did you read the "FAQ - Please read this before you post" sticky? It answers that question.
Thx i read my answer ;)

- Q. Is my login info secure?
A. All user login credentials are transmitted directly between the user PC and the service provider over an encrypted channel

:)

First of, welcome to the forum! Great to have you.

Second, Yup, it's no different than logging into primevideo.com or netflix.com directly. They store a cookie or something of some kind on your pc so you're logged in and remembered the next time you visit the site (as with any website that has a login function). AnyStream uses the same approach. In fact the prime video window IS in fact a browser based implementation.

So the login information is only stored on your pc. Redfox does NOT have access to it.

Last edited:
Thanks Ch3vr0n ;) . Well i got 20 days to tested but he has a very good chance that I will buy it. Do you intend to add other sites like Disney + in the future?

Back