• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone know why Windows File Explorer closes when I mount an ISO?

Tanquen

I go to the drive, double click the ISO and it mounts it and shows the folders and then close File Explorer. Not the end of the world but why it do this?

I go to the drive, double click the ISO and it mounts it and shows the folders and then close File Explorer. Not the end of the world but why it do this?
No idea. Why don't you use Virtual CloneDrive?

I used it all the time back in the day but after Windows added ISO support, not so much.

Windows ISO support is buggy, period. You'd be better off using VCD instead.

I used it all the time back in the day but after Windows added ISO support, not so much.
Virtual CloneDrive: Works fine for over a decade.
Explorer iso mounting: Not so much. Works sometimes, if you lucky.

Hmm... I've never had an issue. It always mounts and works it just that sometimes it closes file explorer and thats only a small issue.

Back