• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RTX 3000 series

I'm not paying for it, my contact is who I design websites for. This combined with ordering in the next door country (which will remove the VAT) brings that card back to down Nvidia MSRP for a custom card (if that 1800 will be accurate, custom cards tend to be a little more expensive).

Then I just 'work' off the balance through designing sites and domain registration/webhosting management. I'm not going to be out pocket € 1.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not paying for it, my contact is who I design websites for. This combined with ordering in the next door country (which will remove the VAT) brings that card back to down Nvidia MSRP for a custom card (if that 1800 will be accurate, custom cards tend to be a little more expensive).

Then I just 'work' off the balance through designing sites and domain registration/webhosting management. I'm not going to be out pocket € 1.

Very nice.

Hehe, well best of luck with the surgery. I'll be rooting for you that everything goes well. Combined with the whole covid-19 thing, you're not exactly the youngest bloke in town anymore.

Here's to a hopefully smooth and speedy recovery.

You are very lucky to afford such a card, I am saving every dime for an eye operation, hoping I can get it by the holiday, unlikely but I am hoping. Maybe after I can see again I can figure out a way to make some money.
I Hope everything go fine for you and I am sure it will I wish you the best.:bowdown:

I'm not even going to worry about trying to get a new card at this point until they are available to easily buy at retail price. This cat and mouse game with the bots is a losing battle. I'll periodically check for one but ultimately, not going to spend a lot of time on it. I have a 2070 and a 2080. I can wait.

I'm not even going to worry about trying to get a new card at this point until they are available to easily buy at retail price. This cat and mouse game with the bots is a losing battle. I'll periodically check for one but ultimately, not going to spend a lot of time on it. I have a 2070 and a 2080. I can wait.
Me too, my eyes are more important than a video card I can't see without the eye operation LOL.

@SamuriHL CP 2077 system requirements known (for minimum settings at least :p):

Code:
https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1306991768387321856/photo/1

Yea I'm good. My 2070 will be fine in the HTPC and in this machine the 2080 will suffice. Maybe even with RTX turned on. We shall see.

Well I just ordered this puppy new (though at a cheaper price lol). Ain't gonna how any power issues.

Code:
https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/axi-series-config/p/CP-9020087-EU

There's a way to restore that part of the driver. People have been doing it with the turing cards and the latest drivers.
I sometimes hate, that I can predict the future. It looks like Geforce driver 452.06 is the last one, which can be "convinced" to work in 3D with "BringBack3DV".
This puts me in a dilemma. My gaming & HTPC would like the power of the RTX3080 (4k are a lot of pixels, and the RTX2080Ti is not bad, but for 4K it still is slightly underpowered). But no stereoscopic 3D at all... not even from Blu-ray... Sigh.

I sometimes hate, that I can predict the future. It looks like Geforce driver 452.06 is the last one, which can be "convinced" to work in 3D with "BringBack3DV".
This puts me in a dilemma. My gaming & HTPC would like the power of the RTX3080 (4k are a lot of pixels, and the RTX2080Ti is not bad, but for 4K it still is slightly underpowered). But no stereoscopic 3D at all... not even from Blu-ray... Sigh.

I wouldn't hold out hope just yet. madshi is bringing 3D back to the Envy and he'll be throwing 3080's in that thing. So I think he knows a way to work around the problem. My guess is he may test it on madvr first, but, you never know.

Have you tried the 3Dfix samurihl linked? I have the latest driver installed and a 3d capable monitor. I'll try it out tomorrow, with my 1080 still though. Maybe your tool can/will be given an update to support the new generation and driver.

Have you tried the 3Dfix samurihl linked?
No, the tool basically reverts "on the fly" to an older driver. Which certainly won't work with an RTX3.... card.

I have the latest driver installed and a 3d capable monitor. I'll try it out tomorrow, with my 1080 still though.
1080 won't be a problem.

Maybe your tool can/will be given an update to support the new generation and driver.
I know, "hope dies last"...

I wouldn't hold out hope just yet. madshi is bringing 3D back to the Envy and he'll be throwing 3080's in that thing. So I think he knows a way to work around the problem. My guess is he may test it on madvr first, but, you never know.
I'll hold back on the RTX3080 for now. No big deal, it is sold out anyway. :)

Well that 1080 is getting replaced by a 3090. Guess either of us is going to find out soon enough. Loser buys the other guy a beer. (Loser being the one that finds out last)

I don't think that 3Dfix does things 'on the fly', but can be used to manually install the 3dvision drivers. I have so far used it with success on the previous drivers (before the first 3000 supporting ones) with pdvd 17 and 3d blu-ray

I'll hold back on the RTX3080 for now. No big deal, it is sold out anyway. :)

Are you TRYING to dig the knife in with comments like that?! :p :D I know full well that it's sold out. I WILL have one, however. Eventually.

3DFix installs the parts of the driver that are missing, so, in theory it should work with the latest driver still but someone would have to test it. And I'm not about to drag my HTPC into the bedroom just to hook it up to a plasma screen to try it. LOL

3DFix installs the parts of the driver that are missing, so, in theory it should work with the latest driver still but someone would have to test it. And I'm not about to drag my HTPC into the bedroom just to hook it up to a plasma screen to try it. LOL
Guess it'll be up to me and maybe James then to find out. No free beer for you . The shop I intend to order from just put my Asus rog strix 3090 O24G gaming up for preorder, so I'll probably be placing by order on over the next few days. Then the waiting game begins.

Yea I could always go grab one of them 3090's on Thursday for 10% performance gain for double the price! :D LMAO

Back