• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone been able to back up Death Proof

radioman82

picked it up, tried to back it up. I'm using dvd fab decrypter with any dvd running in the background. Don't know if that's why i'm having a problem with it. never had this problem before now.

I believe you are not supposed to use both programs at the same time because conflicts can arise.

picked it up, tried to back it up. I'm using dvd fab decrypter with any dvd running in the background. Don't know if that's why i'm having a problem with it. never had this problem before now.
When you open DVDFabDecrypter there should be a message that Anydvd is detected and to close it before using DVDFab.

I'm at work now but I remember that I have never seen anything like this before. It was just about done with ripping when any error box popped up and said that it couldn't do that file followed by another box that said that your DVD was not ripped sucessfully. Just for fun I tried loading the files in Clone DVD and it told me that it could not open the folder and froze up clone DVD. If you need the other information I can put it up here when I get home

I'm at work now but I remember that I have never seen anything like this before. It was just about done with ripping when any error box popped up and said that it couldn't do that file followed by another box that said that your DVD was not ripped sucessfully. Just for fun I tried loading the files in Clone DVD and it told me that it could not open the folder and froze up clone DVD. If you need the other information I can put it up here when I get home

Yes, thank you. It's difficult attempting to resolve issues without the Anydvd status window and a full error message (and the name of the program that gave the error message) at the very least.

as for any dvd and dvd decryptor not running at the same time.. I know about this. but they will both run at the same time if you have the older version (as I Do) of Dvd decryptor. Am I adding an extra step by using DVD Decrypter or will Clone DVD act as a ripper?

as for any dvd and dvd decryptor not running at the same time.. I know about this. but they will both run at the same time if you have the older version (as I Do) of Dvd decryptor. Am I adding an extra step by using DVD Decrypter or will Clone DVD act as a ripper?

You are adding an extra step.

WEB thanks alot. would you be able to tell me how to use clone dvd as a ripper? or a link to a message board where they tell you the steps?

thanks again

There is nothing wrong with this title this is disc 1 of 2 as I have the unrated & extended cut myself. I suspect disc 2 will be just as easy. I used CloneDVD2 the latest version (sorry I don't keep up with numbers).

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
BENQ DVD DD DW1640 BSRB 815025110810A U30508
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2030256 sectors (3965 MBytes)
Total size: 3779632 sectors (7382 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DEATH_PROOF
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Alright, so there's nothing on this disc other than CSS, which means practically anything can handle that disc. Thank you, Charlie.

I did that tile this morning , perfect copy with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD.:confused:

i did death proof and condemned region 1 with latest clonedvd and anydvd

Back