• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Fix Credit Card Payments for US Buyers

Wayne Simmons

Gents, I've been waiting for you to fix your credit card payment for months and months (at least 6). Won't be doing any crypto-currencies. Do you think this will be fixed soon? So many buyers like me want to purchase. Any chance of extending my trial until it does get fixed? Thanks!

As to extending your trial, thats easily done. Simply contact support, tell them your trial needs extending pending fixing the US creditcard processing problem and include your trial number Txx-XXX+. They'll extend it. As to an ETA, redfox doesn't do ETA's but last i read they though it MIGHT get solved this week. No promises.

@Wayne Simmons
Our new PSP promised to be ready with new setup by the end of this week. From my experience, it could take also 2 weeks...

I too have been waiting for credit card or PayPal payment to work. I won't do crypto either. I started with AnyDVD a decade ago and had a lifetime license then and it mostly still works but I would love to be able to get updates.

I received this link yesterday from Redfox https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/purchase-license-using-bitcoin-through-coinsource-atm-faq.78068/ . I just went yesterday to the 5 Coinsource ATMs in my area (total driving about 300 miles) to use their ATM. All the ATMs are inside and the buildings were closed due to the Corona Virus. Ivan stated above the PSP promised the credit card system would be setup by around Mar 20. You need to fire your PSP and find someone that can fix the problem!! You are definitely losing sales from the USA customers.

"Fire your PSP"

seem to think PSP's for copyright circumvention tools are lining up around the block for potential customers. They're hard to come by for that very reason. PSP's don't like to deal with vendors that circumvent copyright to give users their legal right to backup.

@Barry D. Paypal is NEVER going to happen (for the reason above), never has in the past (even under slysoft days) and never will.

Does anyone know if the current CC payment system is legit? When I clicked to pay by PayWay, it seemed to link through several redirects until it ended up at a payment processor in Cambodia. I didn't continue because I wasn't even sure if RedFox would even get paid from that as it gave a 119$ US = 0.00 KHR conversion.

"Fire your PSP"

seem to think PSP's for copyright circumvention tools are lining up around the block for potential customers. They're hard to come by for that very reason. PSP's don't like to deal with vendors that circumvent copyright to give users their legal right to backup.

@Barry D. Paypal is NEVER going to happen (for the reason above), never has in the past (even under slysoft days) and never will.

You're telling us that Redfox broadcasts what type of software they sell? They sell other software as well and I seriously doubt any payment processor is concerned about software sales. Now arms or drugs, they might take a closer look.

Just set up an arms length company with an innocuous name and apply to VISA, Mastercard, etc. for payment processing. Right now they have to hurting for business with so many normal transactions not happening. There has be a way to accept money from us without the hassle (and black hole) of crypto.

That's not what i'm saying. You think the product name "AnyDVD" doesn't ring a bell with such companies? Crypto really isn't that hard. Setting up a "fake" company isn't that easy either or everyone would be doing it. The payment processors arent indeed concert it's software sale, they're concerned about WHAT software it is.

we had a credit card acceptance for several months that covered also the US. Unfortunately the decline rate of this PSP was above 80% so we had to cancel it. New PSP channel is coming next 2 weeks. Sorry.

My Any DVD stopped working with license expired today with no warning at all? Cannot renew because of credit card issues. I don't use bitcoin. What do I do? how long?
I sent an email to support ... can I use a trial license in the meantime and will this affect my renewal fee?

My Any DVD stopped working with license expired today with no warning at all? Cannot renew because of credit card issues. I don't use bitcoin. What do I do? how long?
I sent an email to support ... can I use a trial license in the meantime and will this affect my renewal fee?
That is a support issue, and must be handled through support.

guess credit card sales from US is not important to Redfox

You guess wrong, it's just that in the eyes of payment processors. Selling copyright protection removal tools is a big no-no and they don't like to process payments for you then. As that would in their eyes make them complicit to copyright infringement. Which is why in their eyes, redfox are considered outlaws and have trouble finding a good working CC payment processor.

Back