• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle Issue

FoXFun

Hey guys,

Can someone help with this, Jumanji "Welcome to the Jungle" 4K UHD I get error while scanning disk, her is what I get "Cannot process request at the moment, please try again later" then error afterwords.

Here is the log:

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.9.4, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 28622816 sectors (55903 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUMANJI_WELCOME_TO_THE_JUNGLE
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I got 3 disk collection and the other 2 are fine, this is the only one with issue.
Is that decryption problem?

Btw. as you can see I am on the latest beta, still no go.
Thanks

Hey guys,

Can someone help with this, Jumanji "Welcome to the Jungle" 4K UHD I get error while scanning disk, her is what I get "Cannot process request at the moment, please try again later" then error afterwords.

Here is the log:

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.9.4, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.02
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 28622816 sectors (55903 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUMANJI_WELCOME_TO_THE_JUNGLE
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I got 3 disk collection and the other 2 are fine, this is the only one with issue.
Is that decryption problem?

Btw. as you can see I am on the latest beta, still no go.
Thanks
Make sure, that MakeMKV ist *not* running when you insert this disc.

Thank you, appreciate the quick response and info.

No I don't use MakeMKV I just want to rip the move to HDD
I believe you do:
Code:

But if the disc isn't yet supported, it isn't yet supported.

I believe you do:
Code:

But if the disc isn't yet supported, it isn't yet supported.

You were right, I just know this, actually MakeMKV was running in the background and I didn't even realize it until I checked the processes, thanks. I uninstalled it while ago I guess not completely, knowing this now I deleted all related folders and registry, so it’s gone.

So, this title it’s not supported yet, If this hasn't been done already, which I highly doubt, should I report this somewhere?

Last edited:
So, this title it’s not supported yet, If this hasn't been done already, which I highly doubt, should I report this somewhere?

Look at the second link Ch3vr0n sent you in post #2.

It'll direct you to the UN-supported UHD thread.

Once there be sure to read the first two post in that thread and it will explain all you need to know.

T

Look at the second link Ch3vr0n sent you in post #2.

It'll direct you to the UN-supported UHD thread.

Once there be sure to read the first two post in that thread and it will explain all you need to know.

T
Alright, thank you (y)

Please make sure to eject the disc and reinsert it. Or power cycle the drive. Before you follow the steps in the unsupported thread. Just trust me on this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Please make sure to eject the disc and reinsert it. Or power cycle the drive. Before you follow the steps in the unsupported thread. Just trust me on this.

I just posted the OPD of the unsupported disc, but let me try your suggestion, I will report back.
Thanks

Sadly No go, unsupported UHD.

Recently I ripped all my sons collection (close to 30 4K UHD no hick up except this one

Last edited:
It wasn't about it being supported. It was about ensuring the opd was correct.

It wasn't about it being supported. It was about ensuring the opd was correct.

Ooo OK, I misunderstood you, my apology :)
Thank you

Last edited:
Forgive the "nub" question, I'm obviously whey behind with the knowledge on the subject, but if someone could share some educational info on how this works. The info on the first pg. seem to be in good detail, but I'm still not clear on how will one know when the given unsupported title becomes supported i.e. will the devs add needed info to the AnyDVD update, do I need to check by sticking the unsupported disc into a drive from time to time and test it again, any info will be greatly appreciated

Thanks all

The title key will be added to the OPD (Online Protection Database). No AnyDVD update would be needed. Just keep periodically trying the disc and eventually it'll work. When it does, report back in the unsupported thread so that it can be removed from the list.

The title key will be added to the OPD (Online Protection Database). No AnyDVD update would be needed. Just keep periodically trying the disc and eventually it'll work. When it does, report back in the unsupported thread so that it can be removed from the list.

Thank you very much.

... do I need to check by sticking the unsupported disc into a drive from time to time and test it again

Yes.

You'll only know by trying the title again.

As stated, new UHD key are added at any time, so check your title periodically to see when it's supported.

I generally check mine every day or two, when waiting for support.

Also, you can make a protected .iso of the disc and use it to check when support is added.

I do that myself as I find it easier to just click on the .iso when checking status as opposed to hunting down and mounting the disc every time.

If you're not familiar, you can make a protected .iso using AnyDVD's Rip-To-Image with the "Keep Protection" option checked.

Finally, if the title is supported, of course, report that on the List thread.

If unsupported for some time, even report that on the List thread every few weeks and I'll make note of it.

This ensures List info is up-to-date.

T

Yes.

You'll only know by trying the title again.

As stated, new UHD key are added at any time, so check your title periodically to see when it's supported.

I generally check mine every day or two, when waiting for support.

Also, you can make a protected .iso of the disc and use it to check when support is added.

I do that myself as I find it easier to just click on the .iso when checking status as opposed to hunting down and mounting the disc every time.

If you're not familiar, you can make a protected .iso using AnyDVD's Rip-To-Image with the "Keep Protection" option checked.

Finally, if the title is supported, of course, report that on the List thread.

If unsupported for some time, even report that on the List thread every few weeks and I'll make note of it.

This ensures List info is up-to-date.

T
Thank you for the tips, I will take your advice. :coolman:

Thank you.

Back