• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RTX 3000 series

You would indeed be able to buy 2, just not able to use them though, unless you have 2 systems. Except for the 3090, none of them have the SLI connector

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I didn't mean at the same time. I meant buy the 3080 now and a year or two from now upgrade to whatever the latest is. You won't be replacing that 3090 until the next architecture.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

that's the plan. To skip at least 1 gen. Maybe 2.

I assume there will be no way to get the RTX 3xxx series to support stereoscopic 3D... :(

Oh they probably can do it just fine. It's just that nVidia removed stereoscopic support at the driver level ages ago. I have a 3D capable monitor (Asus VG278Q) with nVidia 3DVision glasses and it accepts and displays 3D content just fine when incoming directly through a monitor input.

I assume there will be no way to get the RTX 3xxx series to support stereoscopic 3D... :(
Not true. Madshi will be doing so for envy and he has a way to do it on pc too.

Not true. Madshi will be doing so for envy and he has a way to do it on pc too.

How does he convince the Nvidia card to output frame-packed 3D, if Nvidia doesn't want him to? I am not sure this will work, if the 3xxx drivers don't have any method to output frame packed stereoscopic content. We'll see, I guess...

How does he convince the Nvidia card to output frame-packed 3D, if Nvidia doesn't want him to? I am not sure this will work, if the 3xxx drivers don't have any method to output frame packed stereoscopic content. We'll see, I guess...

There's a way to restore that part of the driver. People have been doing it with the turing cards and the latest drivers.

I wasn't, I am now. Hopefully that'll re-enable 3D support in PDVD. I'll have to tinker with that later.

It should. We don't know if it'll continue to work going forward...but it should.

Sure. But I am afraid, this won't work with the new generation cards. We'll see...

We don't KNOW that yet. :) Do not let fear enter your thoughts. LOL We'll know in a couple weeks if any of us can get ahold of a card during this paper launch time.

P.S. That's why the 2070 is going into a new HTPC for my bedroom where the 65" plasma 3D screen lives. LMAO :D

I picked me up the (non-max) version of one of these on kickstarter. Damn thing rocks:
Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nbl/nebula-cosmos-max-worlds-first-4k-home-cinema-with-3d-audio

Plan on hooking it up to the PC or replace my TV with it ^^ 100" TV :)

I picked me up the (non-max) version of one of these on kickstarter. Damn thing rocks:
Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nbl/nebula-cosmos-max-worlds-first-4k-home-cinema-with-3d-audio

Plan on hooking it up to the PC or replace my TV with it ^^ 100" TV :)
I hope you won't be disappointed.
The HDR "demonstration video" made me laugh out loud. Don't expect HDR to look good on a device with 900 lumens and 1000:1 static contrast.

Naah just the standard hd version. Couldn't afford the hd version. I own the capsule pocket projector's too. The image quality is pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back