• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Guys,

Can anyone give information on the current Support Status for these titles on the List?

Reported by: @Spongebob Schwammkopf

---- The Dark Knight(Germany) -- OPD: BD_6b27038da5e9 [added Jul 26, 2020]

Reported by: @Trueinsanity

---- Knives Out(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655 [added May 19, 2020, last checked Jul 28, 2020]

---- Wonder Woman(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_493af21461a6 [added Jul 28, 2020]

Thanks,

T

Hello!

I recently purchased IMAX Space Station (Reported previously - OPD: BD_0453086a6c5b) but Mine is not able to be read by AnyDVD.
Is there anything I can do to help gather information since this was listed last year as working?

Guys,

Can anyone give information on the current Support Status for these titles on the List?

Reported by: @Trueinsanity

---- Knives Out(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655 [added May 19, 2020, last checked Jul 28, 2020]

---- Wonder Woman(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_493af21461a6 [added Jul 28, 2020]

Thanks,

T

No luck on either yet

Hello!

I recently purchased IMAX Space Station (Reported previously - OPD: BD_0453086a6c5b) but Mine is not able to be read by AnyDVD.
Is there anything I can do to help gather information since this was listed last year as working?
Follow the directions in post 2 and post the information from my tool here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No luck on either yet

Noted.

Thanks, Trueinsanity.

NOW SUPPORTED!!!
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 -- OPD: (France) BD_39897951c248

Many thanks to the developers ...

That's super, Michael!!!

Your long wait has come to an end. :)

Thanks much for the heads-up. Will happily remove that title from the List next post.

Follow the directions in post 2 and post the information from my tool here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SamuriHL, depending on what he means by "AnyDVD can't read it", he may not be able to make a logfile.

But he gave an OPD number so maybe he's already run the Parser...

Hello!

Hi surge21xx,

You're right, that title has been supported since last year.

Turns out it's actually one of my titles and I reported it supported 7/18/2019.

To be sure I just checked the .iso and it's still working fine in AnyDVD.

So yours should work too -- if it's the same OPD ID.

When you say it's unable to be read by AnyDVD, what exactly do you mean?

How did you get the OPD ID if AnyDVD can't read it?

If you're assuming because your title is IMAX Space Station that it's the same OPD as previously reported don't as that's not necessarily true...

T

SamuriHL, depending on what he means by "AnyDVD can't read it", he may not be able to make a logfile.

But he gave an OPD number so maybe he's already run the Parser...

And by following the directions in the 2nd post, we'll know for sure what the case is. ;)

Firstly, let me say "derp" for not reading the second post.

Here is the data Pulled from the parser:
Space_Station (Amazon US - Mill Creek Entertainment release) -- OPD: BD_24eceb8afeaf

And by following the directions in the 2nd post, we'll know for sure what the case is. ;)

Sure -- unless what he's saying is that AnyDVD won't even scan the disc.

Then the instructions in post #2 won't do much good.

Let's just see what he means by "it won't read" the disc.

T

Space_Station (Amazon US - Mill Creek Entertainment release) -- OPD: BD_24eceb8afeaf

Not sure what "derp" is, but ok, that's a completely different version, surge21xx.

I'll add it in next post.

T

Not sure what "derp" is, but ok, that's a completely different version, surge21xx.

I'll add it in next post.

T
Thanks! I meant "derp" as in "duh, I should read first."

Generally when I have an issue with a disc, it's already listed in the forum so I haven't posted anything here before :)

LOL! No worries. Thanks for providing the info. Hopefully the Redfox team can add support for this title soon.

List re-posted.

The title with Unknown support status leaves the list end-of-day Saturday, 8/29.

T

There are a few good UHD's coming out soon to look forward to.

Some of my favorites are Pitch Black coming out next week, The Alfred Hitchcock Classic Collection out in September, and the Back to the Future Trilogy, 300, and District 9 all releasing in October.

Game of Thrones Complete Series coming soon too .. oooooowh!

If only the last season didn't suck as much

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Game of Thrones Complete Series coming soon too .. oooooowh!

I'm personally not a GOT fan but I know it's a welcome addition to UHD for many, many people. :=)

When is it out in September?

T

Back