• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DiscNinja4

I am wishing to ascertain something before I purchase AnyDVD. Is it possible to transfer a license key to RedFox software after canceling it on a defunct device? Does customer service work with that? I do not want to make an investment into a lifetime license, and then have my computer fail and necessitate another investment.

Yes, a license key is user bound, not machine bound.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am wishing to ascertain something before I purchase AnyDVD. Is it possible to transfer a license key to RedFox software after canceling it on a defunct device? Does customer service work with that? I do not want to make an investment into a lifetime license, and then have my computer fail and necessitate another investment.
Just make sure you keep the key that you get in an email backed up somewhere that you can easily retrieve it if/when you do change computers.

Back