• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Midsommar - not working with Speedmenu

forceawakens

I backed up my US copy of (Midsommar - Blu-ray) and it shows the correct playlist (915) in the status window but when I try to use speedmenu it doesn't show the correct playlist. It lists all the playlists.

I attached the log file of the protected .iso I made. Speedmenu works fine with the protected file. I can't get speedmenu to work on the unprotected .iso. I'm on software 8.4.9.2

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.2_Info_K_MIDSOMMAR_E51391C6_CF7438ED.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Here's the log file of my original disc. I thought you might need that.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.2_Info_G_MIDSOMMAR_E51391C6_CF7438ED.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I attached the log file of the protected .iso I made. Speedmenu works fine with the protected file. I can't get speedmenu to work on the unprotected .iso. I'm on software 8.4.9.2
I'm not sure, I understand 100%.
You made an unprotected ISO without Speedmenu and want to add it after the fact?
In that case:
  1. tbh, I'm not sure right now, if AnyDVD will add Speedmenus to already unprotected discs at all, need to check.
  2. we'd need a log file made from that exact situation (unprotected ISO mounted, AnyDVD with Speedmenu active)

I made a protected & unprotected iso file. Both of them in the status screen of AnyDVD show playlist 915 as the correct playlist. I ripped both files with speedmenu off.
If I use speedmenu with AnyDVD set to always enabled on my computer to play the protected iso it will show playlist 915 on the speedmenu screen.
If I use speedmenu with AnyDVD set to always enabled on my computer to play the unprotected iso it shows all the playlists on the speedmenu screen. It doesn’t show playlist 915 as the correct playlist.
On the unprotected .iso file will it still choose playlist 915 as the correct playlist if I’m playing the file on my computer or another 4k player with AnyDVD not running?
I’m still trying to figure out playlist obfuscation & the software.

I’ll send the file you requested later today with speedmenu running & the unprotected file. I’ve already turned my computer off & headed to bed.

Last edited:
Thanks, got it now.
OK - since AnyDVD is not handling the Screen Pass Protection on an already unprotected disc, it doesn't use the "correct playlist" information.
That's really an exotic way to use AnyDVD (first unprotect an ISO, then have AnyDVD process it again for Speedmenu).
Do you really need that? It's better to simply save a protected ISO if you're going to use AnyDVD on it again.

I save the .iso as unprotected in case I want to use it on my blu-ray player that doesn’t have AnyDVD software on it.
On a disc with playlist obfuscation I check the status screen on the AnyDVD software to see if it shows the correct playlist (which in this case it does - playlist 915). Then I rip the disc as an unprotected file.

I just wanted to make sure that it will play the correct playlist on a blu-ray or other player that doesn’t have AnyDVD software on it. Or if I want to play the disc on my computer that does have the AnyDVD software I would like the ability to use speedmenu to choose the correct playlist on the unprotected file.

If I play the protected file the AnyDVD software shows the correct playlist (playlist 915) when using speed menu enabled. The unprotected file does not.

I ripped both the unprotected & the protected with speedmenu set to off in the AnyDVD software.

I backed up my US copy of (Midsommar - Blu-ray) and it shows the correct playlist (915) in the status window but when I try to use speedmenu it doesn't show the correct playlist. It lists all the playlists.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.
Please post this logfile again with speedmenus enabled.

we'd need a log file made from that exact situation (unprotected ISO mounted, AnyDVD with Speedmenu active)
Or did I miss this?

Back