• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Burn process failed, do you want to replace the medium and retry?"

Hi Ch3vron, kufo and coopervid,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and help solve my long and ongoing issue. I have subsequently obtained said burner and have already shown it to do what my old ones didn't. I would like to somehow return the favour--please let me know how. I only hope my doing something for others with your patience and generosity in mind will keep this perpetual favour going, and that when Ch3vron, kufo and coopervid have someone do a random act of kindness it may have stemmed from themselves.
Be well and stay healthy.
Rich!

Just pay it forward :) Or perhaps get a license for a redfox / elby product you didn't have yet :)

You are welcome, rich!

We just want to share our experience with fellow users and hope that you spread this experience also with others if you hear of similar troubles. I guess this is also in the sense of my friend kufo.

Just pay it forward :) Or perhaps get a license for a redfox / elby product you didn't have yet :)
This sales pitch doesn't make any sense in this context. Disc burning and the issues related are totally off-topic regarding Redfox / Elby software and none of them will help to overcome those.

I'm not making any sales pitch. Merely a suggestion. Off-topic to Redfox perhaps, but since this is the support forum for Elby software too (which has 2 that do burning) it's aint. I'll leave it at that. Please stop trying to pick an argument.

OK, Ch3vr0n,
I will purchase additional lifetime license and sit on it until I need it. Thank you for all.
Rich!

Hehe you obviously don't have too if you don't have the need for one. Was just a thought in case for example you've been thinking of getting another product license (for example CloneDVD2 if you didn't have one yet).

Other than that, as I said, just pay it forward to the next person you see that may be down on his/her luck a bit.

Glad it all worked out for you, and until the next one. We're here if you need us.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

only buy software you intend to use. AnyDVD and CloneBD are highly recommended - if you want to use them.

. I guess this is also in the sense of my friend kufo.
Yes it really is (y)
As coopervid says: You'll surely need one or both of this programs for your work and they are really recommend. We both can confirm that.

Back