• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd sound

mikel

dvd only copy sound in two channel vice 5.1. Disc is 5.1 sound

Copy with what? Anydvd has no capability of removing audio tracks or changing the channel layout. It only decrypts/rips 1:1

dvd only copy sound in two channel vice 5.1. Disc is 5.1 sound
I have been using same burner but when disc menu comes up it shows no 5.1 channel displayed never had any problems before

I have been using same burner but when disc menu comes up it shows no 5.1 channel displayed never had any problems before
As Ch3vr0n said, AnyDVD does not do anything to the audio. There is nothing in AnyDVD programming to even touch the audio. Your burner has nothing to do with the audio. A copy program is what determines the audio by the choices you make in it. So whatever program you used to make the copy is what needs to be checked.

If you used AnyDVD to rip the disc to the hard disk and you are playing that back, then you need to check the players settings, as AnyDVD does nothing to the audio.

As Ch3vr0n said, AnyDVD does not do anything to the audio. There is nothing in AnyDVD programming to even touch the audio. Your burner has nothing to do with the audio. A copy program is what determines the audio by the choices you make in it. So whatever program you used to make the copy is what needs to be checked.

If you used AnyDVD to rip the disc to the hard disk and you are playing that back, then you need to check the players settings, as AnyDVD does nothing to the audio.

maybe this will help -- I put a dvd in burner that I had previously recorded and it was ok as far as playing 5.1. But I put same dvd in my burner to check sound recording and on the first line for audio settings it's 22 A/C3/6EN and that's it. Before I used to get the 5/1 audio showing.

Could it possibly be my burner is not recognizing 5.1 on optical scanner

Could it possibly be my burner is not recognizing 5.1 on optical scanner
What is your mother tongue? I guess you have trouble to explain yourself in English. If there is an appropriate subforum for your language please post there. It might be easier to communicate your issues there.

maybe this will help -- I put a dvd in burner that I had previously recorded and it was ok as far as playing 5.1. But I put same dvd in my burner to check sound recording and on the first line for audio settings it's 22 A/C3/6EN and that's it. Before I used to get the 5/1 audio showing.
No it doesn't.

Anydvd doesn't burn to disc either. Whatever is causing the channel problem, is exclusively down to whatever software you're using to encode the video and/or shrink it from double layer size to single layer size

Your problem is NOT an anydvd problem nor is it a burner problem. A burner only burns to disc the data its being given from the cloning software. Your burner CANNOT change audio channel layout either.

Do you perhaps mean you're getting directors commentary audio instead of main movie audio?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Mikel -to be more specific: I don't understand what you mean by "optical scanner". Scanners read in documents or photos to a computer. I'm sure it's not what you meant.

I am using clone/anydvd for copying and this is the first time I have ever had this kind of problem. Just used a different burn unit and it copied fine but the one in my pc is acting up as far as sound goes.

the dvd I tried to copy on my pc burner just won't show sound as 5.1 in menu clone dvd

Take screenshots of what you're seeing. Because I'm afraid sure to probable language barrier you're not making yourself very clear. So I'm ask again, after you getting directors comments during movie?

Post images, if you have to.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

no I am not getting any directors comments in my movies. I have to change my dvd player to 2 channel vice surround sound when I play my movies recently. I am going to try and change out my dvd burner and see what happens. For some reason my menu does not show 5.1 being read. I showed you the first line on my menu and it doesn't show it reading 5.1 but 2 channel only.

Back