• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Gathering Reboots My Computer

The Hitman

After first screen of Any DVD my computer just rebooted on the first attempt to copy The Gathering (Blockbuster Exclusive DVD). Otherwise I've been able to copy anything so far.

Fujitsu N Series 6400 Lifebook (Laptop)
Intel Pentium M 1.86 Ghz. 1GB RAM
Windows XP Home SP2
6.1.1.4 AnyDVD

I don't think anyone is going to answer your question. Why, in heaven's name, would you state, on an open forum, that you are copying a Blockbuster rental? That's illegal and we can't help.

Last edited:
Are you using Clone DVD 2 with AnyDVD running? Haven't got "The Gathering" yet. but will have it shortly. Will post my results in this thread.
Good luck!

I don't think anyone is going to answer your question. Why, in heaven's name, would you state, on an open forum, that you are copying a Blockbuster rental? That's illegal and we can't help.
People over in the Netflix thread admitted to it and didn't get in trouble. Maybe it's ok on this forum.

I would think that common sense would refrain anyone from openly admitting they are copying a rental. :confused:

I would think that common sense would refrain anyone from openly admitting they are copying a rental. :confused:

It may not be a rental, employees can rent or PURCHASE the movies a week before the general public. That is how I get my jump on movies from the store I work at. Also the employee discount on PURCHASES helps too. 8)

the gathering, can be bought at wal mart now (not a blockbuster exclusive)

You can buy the Gathering but only Blockbuster can rent it out, that's the exclusive deal.

well (pro video warehouse) www.provideoonline.com sells or leases it to any video store that wants it Huh!! blockbuster exclusive, well maybe someone should tell blockbuster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back