• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blade house of chthon

nerothehero

anybody backed up this title yet?

Webslinger's edit:
This disc works perfectly fine with Anydvd 6.1.8.4

If you wish to discuss alternative decryption methods, you may do so in the
Third Party Products forum.
As the Anydvd forum is dedicated to Anydvd, posts discussing alternate decryption methods will be moved into the Third Party Products forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 nor 9 really answer my question as to if any one has backed this title up yet.

sorry, I was just messing around with you. I have not got mine yet, just wanted to know it I needed to expect any trouble.

sorry, I thought it was funny

i have tried to back 3 times it shut my computer down each time.:(

when i try to copy i get ( fail to read file e:\ ) overlapped i/o operation in progress. what do i need to do to fix this.thanks

Blade: House of Chthon

The first time Shrink would not even read so I tried the Ripper but I can't find the main movie. It's like it's not even there so I tried to do the whole disk it copies but it keeps looping at the studio logo and the movie never plays. Looks like slysoft will have one to work on.

Might also try ripping with anydvd the open the ripped files in shrink as this can usually fix this issue.

If using DVD Shrink rip the dvd to the hard drive with anydvd only then process those files with DVD Shrink all should be well then I would think.

C'mon people, get with it. It's been asked over and over again to post the AnyDVD status window, so far no one has done so. Slysoft needs the IFO's as well, it's again been asked many times and so far no one has posted them.

Do you want AnyDVD to work on this title or not? You need to help Slysoft help you. Just saying "it don't work" gets you nowhere.

Back