• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

keeps defaulting to a resulting size other than the (no compression)

Tanquen

I’m fairly sure I’ve not touched anything but now it keeps defaulting to a resulting size other than the (no compression) that I have always used. Twice now I’ve not noticed until I come to check on it and it has some message about my PC or source not being fast enough.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 22
I’m fairly sure I’ve not touched anything but now it keeps defaulting to a resulting size other than the (no compression) that I have always used. Twice now I’ve not noticed until I come to check on it and it has some message about my PC or source not being fast enough.
You'll have to describe your problem in more detail.
That tiny cut-out from a screenshot doesn't tell us about what settings you have, what disc it is, what you're intending to do, ....
A log file would help tremendously.

Sorry, that is the only setting that is changing. All the times I’ve used CloneBD it has always been at full or no compression. Now it always defaults to compression no matter the movie. I always do partial movie only copy and never change anything. I can make another copy if you need the log but this is before you begin the conversion.

Should it be remembering the last used setting or did they change the default and I have to change it each time?

Dot really care about the error message as it only happen if the "Resulting Size" is not set to no compression.

Attachments

• FullScreen.jpg
    FullScreen.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Happens here too, version 1.2.9.1 64bit. Full iso backup (in my case UHD-blu ray). Nothing wrong per se, just that the default settings appear to have changed from "uncompressed" to "slightly compressed" and that I now have to change the slider each time.

Back