• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

The latest version of the tool checks the list to see that it's not already on it and won't copy it to the clipboard if it is. Makes it easy to go through a bunch of logs and find the unsubmitted ones.

Quick question,

is the Zombieland on the front page that is under AACS 2.1 the 2009 movie or is this Zombieland Double Tap?

Yes the first one from 2009. The new one is supported and does not have AACS 2.1.

Here is my weekly update :)

Nothing changed this week

Thanks, kufo.

During this time of being "sheltered in place" sometimes you forget which day it is. But I know it's the weekend when your weekly update comes through. :D

Thank you T. that you always keep the list clean.

Thank YOU and all contributors for providing the information to make that happen!

Jumanji the Next Level(Germany) -- OPD: BD_a5ce99eb22ba [added Apr 26, 2020]

Very good, TheDarkKnight!

Not too bad a wait, just under a month there.

Edit: the OPD listed in this post was a duplicate.

Ok, techguy2k5.

I recorded though that the title is still not supported as of your post.

^^^^ ohhhhh you're going to make testiles cry with that one! :D

Yeah, when War of the Worlds first hit the UN-supported list I did - lol!

I can't wait to watch this and was kind of hoping when it arrives here at my home it would work out-the-box.

Still might, as it's coming by USPS and they are really taking a long time to deliver it, so may be supported by the time they do :p.

I used your tool and I thought I was using the most recent version, but it's possible I downloaded an older version on this new workstation I just built. I'll double-check that.

Most likely.

As SamuriHL mentions, the latest Parser would not have allowed that post.

List re-posted.

Everybody have a happy Memorial Day weekend (if you celebrate it)!!

T

Ciao,

THE_REVENANT -- OPD: BD_bfd4d4f53089 (Italy)

Thanks

Hello,

1917 -- OPD: BD_d58fefce5fa8 (Taiwan)
is unsupported. Thank you.

Got it, Ramesses22!

Ciao,

THE_REVENANT -- OPD: BD_bfd4d4f53089 (Italy)

Thanks

This title was actually reported way back in March 2019!

The person who posted it went MIA around August last year, so it was assumed it was working now.

I'll add it back in, wham73, and put you down as the current poster.

Keep us up-to-date on The Revenant by popping in and giving the current status every week or two.

Both these titles will be added to the List in tonight's post.

T

Birds of Prey, Mask of Zorro, Top Gun, and Days of Thunder: [Still Unsupported]

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Status section leave the List end-of-day Sunday 5/31 - if no Status update before then.

T

Last edited:
List re-posted.

Guys,

The only title still in the Unknown Status section was posted by someone who is no longer a Forum member.

If no one else has any updates for this title, I'll remove it the next time the List is posted....

T

Is Blues Brothers still unresolved? My guess is that it is, since it's still on the list. I tried it yesterday again, and it still failed.

Hello, my Unsupported. Thank You!

BLUESBROTHERS_UPK1 -- OPD: BD_5e1a67591bfa

ENDERS_GAME_UHD_V2 -- OPD: BD_5da31bf8cf25

Last edited:
Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_8150885a4ff0

Still not Working

Is Blues Brothers still unresolved? My guess is that it is, since it's still on the list. I tried it yesterday again, and it still failed.

kzajac, do you have the same version as on the List....

---- Blues Brothers OPD: BD_a88ab1603986 ??

Hello, my Unsupported. Thank You!

BLUESBROTHERS_UPK1 -- OPD: BD_5e1a67591bfa

ENDERS_GAME_UHD_V2 -- OPD: BD_5da31bf8cf25

world123, what country are these from?

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_8150885a4ff0

Still not Working

Appreciate the update, WIHanddoc!

Noted.

T

Back