• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Riddick Trilogy

superduty04ford

I am trying to figure out how to copy one of my DVD collection so that I can add it to my movie server. It is the Riddick Trilogy and it has 2 movies on one disk? How do I do that if possible?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

I am trying to figure out how to copy one of my DVD collection so that I can add it to my movie server. It is the Riddick Trilogy and it has 2 movies on one disk? How do I do that if possible?

You can convert movies to mkv with CloneDVD mobile.

Last edited:

Or use CloneDVD (if you want to keep it in DVD format) and rip each one separately to your hard drive. You can view each one in the preview window to see which movie it is so you can name it correctly. I have done it several times.

I do not know how to do eitherScreen Shot 20-05-28 at 04.24 PM.PNG Screen Shot 20-05-28 at 04.26 PM.PNG

CloneDVD has a nice Help file, but....

1) Click on “Copy DVD Titles”. Click on NEXT

2) Select the drive where the disc is located. A listing of Titles is shown. This is an episode TV show with 5 episodes, but the concept is the same. Each Title is a movie or episode. Clicking on a Title will preview it. Let it play a bit to see which movie/episode it is. If you want the menu to start/end the movie, click on “Preserve Menus”. Just remember that all movies will be listed in the Menu, but you are only selecting one, so you must select the correct movie when viewing. Select Quality level at the bottom. Click on NEXT.

3) Select Audio/Subtitle streams. Then click NEXT.

4) Since you want to rip the Titles, select DVD FILES at the top. Select the Output path and type in the name of the movie. It will create a folder with that name at the specified location and place the VIDEO_TS folder in it.

5) GO!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 20-05-28 at 04.36 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 20-05-28 at 04.36 PM.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back