• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Torpedo: U-235

Ghildebr

Fails instantly. Here are the logs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_D_TORPEDO_U_235.ziplog
    97.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 7
  • TranscoderLog.txt
    366 bytes · Views: 5
Fails instantly. Here are the logs.
Do you have AnyDVD set to "Default" settings?

"copy protection based on unreadable sectors' shouldn't be on unless told to do so by the developer.

Do you have AnyDVD set to "Default" settings?

"copy protection based on unreadable sectors' shouldn't be on unless told to do so by the developer.

That setting was checked. I unchecked it and tried again. Not exactly sure how it got checked. I don't believe I purposely checked it. Still the same error.

Does AnyDVD "rip to folder" work? If yes, use these files as the source.

Saved movie to folder on desktop. Redirected to that copy in CloneDVD mobile and have the same results. Fails instantly with the "Oh No..."

Saved movie to folder on desktop. Redirected to that copy in CloneDVD mobile and have the same results. Fails instantly with the "Oh No..."
If you could rip the disc to your hard drive without error, then the problem is not with AnyDVD. What version of CDVDm are you using, and can you try a different version?

If you could rip the disc to your hard drive without error, then the problem is not with AnyDVD. What version of CDVDm are you using, and can you try a different version?
I have version 1.9.5.0 installed. I have ripped several other movies today with this exact version and had no issues at all. Just this one DVD.

Can you try a different version?
I reinstalled the old SlySoft 1.2.0.1 and licensed it with my old SlySoft license. That version worked as expected and the movie ripped. Question for the group. What does the new end user do when they run into this issue and do not have access to an old SlySoft license key? Isn't it time to fix the CloneDVD Mobile app so this is not an issue?
Gary

I reinstalled the old SlySoft 1.2.0.1 and licensed it with my old SlySoft license. That version worked as expected and the movie ripped. Question for the group. What does the new end user do when they run into this issue and do not have access to an old SlySoft license key? Isn't it time to fix the CloneDVD Mobile app so this is not an issue?
Gary
Me, I only use 1.2.0.1. It works all the time, every time, it is just fractionally slower. The 1.7xx, 1.8xx, 1.9xx versions can have issues with some discs, there is no way to tell when it will happen.

Those that don't have a Slysoft license, I guess are out of luck until Redfox does the new version, which has been talked about for years. Allowing 1.2.0.1 to work with a Redfox license would be good too, but doesn't seem to be something they have been willing to do.

Me, I only use 1.2.0.1. It works all the time, every time, it is just fractionally slower. The 1.7xx, 1.8xx, 1.9xx versions can have issues with some discs, there is no way to tell when it will happen.

Those that don't have a Slysoft license, I guess are out of luck until Redfox does the new version, which has been talked about for years. Allowing 1.2.0.1 to work with a Redfox license would be good too, but doesn't seem to be something they have been willing to do.
Agreed

@Ch3vr0n, if you want to move this to the CloneDVD Mobile sub forum go ahead. I initially thought it might be a Protection Issues, but it turned out not to be.

Nah, it's fine. The thing with 19xx series, it's known to be buggy.

Back