• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Version 8.4.8.0: Interior. Leather Bar. Raises Exception

Soft and Sly

Every single time AnyDVD HD attempts to scan the Interior. Leather Bar. DVD, an exception is raised and the programme exits after I press the OK button. Never has this occurred previously, and it does so solely with this disc; none of my other discs cause this reaction. The dump archive is attached. I am not able to upload the .tmp file because that extension is not supported. I will rename the extension if you wish for me to upload it.

Sure, I will try that later today when I launch my virtual machine.

I am guessing the text file is not required if I upload a new dump archive?

Version 8.4.8.2 beta alleviated the exception. I did not try more than once. It is ripping as I type this. All seems well for the moment.

Glad your problem was fixed. :)

Running AnyDVD in a virtual machine can cause problems that don't happen when run outside a VM.

That problem was fixed, but the disc produces some kind of error at approximately 75%. MakeMKV made all titles successfully which means the disc is not damaged. AnyDVD HD restarted at approximately 75% and went to 0%, and the second time it produced a modal dialogue with a VTS file path but nothing to no dump archive to upload. It queried for me to delete the files. I activated the Yes button and am trying thrice.

I was incorrect. An exception does occur still on the beta. The dump archive is attached.

I was incorrect. An exception does occur still on the beta. The dump archive is attached.
Unfortunately the dump file isn't very helpful. Wich country is this disc from? Can you try to disable "copy protection based on unreadable sectors" and all remastering options like remove short titles etc..?

Back