• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

YouTube Video to audio CD

TheEmpathicEar

A friend would like
Teddy Pendergrass Live in London,
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXXrtIBlVSw
to get the audio on a CD. I told him:
1. I don't know how to do it.
2. It would be difficult.
Any here have any ideas? This is such an old video to begin with.

Someone responded to this. "autodidact" The post vanished and when I click on this name in the email notification, I get
RedFox Forum - Error
This user's profile is not available.
@Ch3vr0n What happened here?

I have no idea, I remember reading that post too. It was fine. Looks like he hard-deleted the post? The userprofile does still exist and is perfectly accessible for me. No special userstatus or anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have no idea, I remember reading that post too. It was fine. Looks like he hard-deleted the post? The userprofile does still exist and is perfectly accessible for me. No special userstatus or anything.

It's accessible to you - a MOD. But, it is not accessible to me. I get an error. I have never seen anything like this?
EDIT: They referenced this, https://online-audio-converter.com/, site in addition to a Zippyshare link. Do you have any idea if this site is safe?

I had a look. A fellow moderator took action a few hours ago for something frowned upon. That's all i'm at liberty to tell you. I'll ask whoever did it for some info but don't expect much. What exactly do you want from that video? Just the audio or is there a whole album you're after?

I had a look. A fellow moderator took action a few hours ago for something frowned upon. That's all i'm at liberty to tell you. I'll ask whoever did it for some info but don't expect much. What exactly do you want from that video? Just the audio or is there a whole album you're after?
As i posted above, someone else wants the audio from that YouTube video. It's actually a concert video. This person wants the audio on a CD. I already told them they could simply listen via the YouTube video, but they really want a CD. :sick: I have never done this - ripping a YouTube video or any other for that matter. I have not listed to a CD in years. And, I have not created a CD in years.

I'm afraid this isn't really the best forum to ask, but it can be done. The thing is, i can't tell you how as it breaks forum regulations.

I lifted the ban but the post is gone. I frown upon zippyshare links, who knows what could be in them. I also frown upon, posting links to other products. I usually ban spammers, and on my first look that was spam. Upon thinking more about it, I unbanned him, but please no more zippyshare links or copyright files shared on the forum.

As i posted above, someone else wants the audio from that YouTube video. It's actually a concert video. This person wants the audio on a CD. I already told them they could simply listen via the YouTube video, but they really want a CD. :sick: I have never done this - ripping a YouTube video or any other for that matter. I have not listed to a CD in years. And, I have not created a CD in years.
Just get "4k YouTube to MP3" and then put the mp3 on a CD.

Now who says they want an MP3 cd and not a classic one

Now who says they want an MP3 cd and not a classic one

Windows will convert mp3 to cda before burning to disc (if you want), you should know that.

I lifted the ban but the post is gone. I frown upon zippyshare links, who knows what could be in them. I also frown upon, posting links to other products. I usually ban spammers, and on my first look that was spam. Upon thinking more about it, I unbanned him, but please no more zippyshare links or copyright files shared on the forum.

So sorry for the confusion, really sorry.
Did not think of violating any copyright when I saw the Teddy Pendergrass video from -82 that's a long time ago...
Zippyshare is OK, the link clearly showed it was a harmless wav file with a preview.
Lots of AV give Zippyshare a false positive, just thought the site for easy converting and showing/uploading the result of convertion to wav.
I Had no intention at all to advertise anything, I also suggested OP to google.
I also thought of suggesting other easy methods for converting with free apps.
Well... what can I say? Say no more?

So sorry for the confusion, really sorry.
Did not think of violating any copyright when I saw the Teddy Pendergrass video from -82 that's a long time ago...
Zippyshare is OK, the link clearly showed it was a harmless wav file with a preview.
Lots of AV give Zippyshare a false positive, just thought the site for easy converting and showing/uploading the result of convertion to wav.
I Had no intention at all to advertise anything, I also suggested OP to google.
I also thought of suggesting other easy methods for converting with free apps.
Well... what can I say? Say no more?
No problem, just leave all links including zippyshare off the forum, your suggestion of using google was enough. Thank you.

Windows will convert mp3 to cda before burning to disc (if you want), you should know that.

Euhm no i shouldn't cause i very rarely burned music cd's and if i did they were mp3 cd's ^^

How about converting your YouTube videos to mp3 and putting them on CD? I have a lot of loved concert videos on YouTube. sometimes I would like to keep them on CD so that I can easily listen to them later. One day, my friend told me that Video Converter or Video Downloader from DumpMedia make sense. I searched on Google and tried their free trial. It is great to keep my favorite videos from YouTube.

Attachments

• google-video-converter.png
    google-video-converter.png
    82 KB · Views: 6
Back