• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

lost license keys

garillaV

I had a forever license key for any dvd, dvd2 clone, mobile dvd and bd clone. my computer was damaged beyond repair and I lost everything. I need to get my license keys for those if I can. please let me know how to do that.

I've tried that twice now. Should I try something else?
Please check your spam folder. We replied to your initial request seven days ago and to your latest request two days ago (both within hours of having received the request).

Please check your spam folder. We replied to your initial request seven days ago and to your latest request two days ago (both within hours of having received the request).
thank you very much! I was able to get the liscence key loaded for any dvd. Now how do I do that for my other programs. Like clone dvd and dvd mobile. I also have clone BD

Last edited:
thank you very much! I was able to get the liscence key loaded for any dvd. Now how do I do that for my other programs. Like clone dvd and dvd mobile. I also have clone BD
This really is a matter to be resolved with support and not in this forum. We will locate your support request and reply to it.

Back