• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive recognition problem.

bbell

This problem cropped up over a year ago and then went away. None of my 3 drives will recognize a disc of any kind, unless anydvd is active. Getting my drives back to where they will function without anydvd being active is becoming a pain. Most of the disc I burn now can be handled by shrink, which is quicker than having anydvd scan discs. However there are still some newer discs that require anydvd. constantly having to uninstall reinstall anydvd and deleting my drives is getting old.

In short, have the programmers identified what causes this problem.

This problem cropped up over a year ago and then went away. None of my 3 drives will recognize a disc of any kind, unless anydvd is active. Getting my drives back to where they will function without anydvd being active is becoming a pain. Most of the disc I burn now can be handled by shrink, which is quicker than having anydvd scan discs.
Disable "copy protection based on..." and AnyDVD will scan very quick.

Back