• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spider-man 3 can not be copied

superduty04ford

I can not for the life of me to get Spider-Man 3 to copy. I have tried everything that I can think of. I tried cleaning the DVD, I had the dvd buffed, I tried the DVD drive in my laptop and also and an external, I made sure that I had that latest Beta AnyDVD and also CloneDVD2. I tried different setting is anydvd and even the default setting. I cleared my pc cache and did a disk clean. I even rebooted the PC. Check the disk and there is not one mark or scratch. So no matter what I do, I can not get the disk to copy. Here is the error message that I get when I try to copy:

File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_F_Spider-Man 3.ziplog
    181.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CloneDVD 2 Spider-Man 3.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
Please have some patience, it's only been a few hours. Staff needs to eat/sleep too

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I can not for the life of me to get Spider-Man 3 to copy. I have tried everything that I can think of. I tried cleaning the DVD, I had the dvd buffed, I tried the DVD drive in my laptop and also and an external, I made sure that I had that latest Beta AnyDVD and also CloneDVD2. I tried different setting is anydvd and even the default setting. I cleared my pc cache and did a disk clean. I even rebooted the PC. Check the disk and there is not one mark or scratch. So no matter what I do, I can not get the disk to copy. Here is the error message that I get when I try to copy:

File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

The drives are in excellent working conditions. I have been coping my whole collection and even the newest releases such as BLOODSHOT, GRETEL & HANSEL, SONIC, THE GRUDGE without a issue. Have copied over 600 movies no issues. The disk looks to be in excellent shape, not marks or scratches. How do you tellnif the disk is bad if everything looks good. Shouldn't the disk skip while being played.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

The drives are in excellent working conditions. I have been coping my whole collection and even the newest releases such as BLOODSHOT, GRETEL & HANSEL, SONIC, THE GRUDGE without a issue. Have copied over 600 movies no issues. The disk looks to be in excellent shape, not marks or scratches. How do you tellnif the disk is bad if everything looks good. Shouldn't the disk skip while being played.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
There is a read error in the main feature. Yes, it should skip / hang shortly when played back with the same drive you try to copy it with.

One way I tell if a disc is bad is to put in my player (PS3) and watch all available features on x10 speed. (Your player may not have that specific speed setting.) You'll want a scanning time that is not too slow but not so fast it skips over any read errors. The slower the better, but the slower also means you'll spend more time watching the actual features. If it skips, pauses, pixelates, etc. the disc is bad somewhere. Of course, a sure fire way (Well, 99%.) is to watch all features from beginning to end at normal speed. :)

Now, while it's been 10 years plus, I had no problems processing my Spider-Man 3 disc, but I think it may have had some structural protection on it? I don't remember.

One way I tell if a disc is bad is to put in my player (PS3) and watch all available features on x10 speed. (Your player may not have that specific speed setting.) You'll want a scanning time that is not too slow but not so fast it skips over any read errors. The slower the better, but the slower also means you'll spend more time watching the actual features. If it skips, pauses, pixelates, etc. the disc is bad somewhere. Of course, a sure fire way (Well, 99%.) is to watch all features from beginning to end at normal speed. :)

Now, while it's been 10 years plus, I had no problems processing my Spider-Man 3 disc, but I think it may have had some structural protection on it? I don't remember.
Well, if there is a read, error, there is a read error. The disc from the OP doesn't have a protection based on read errors.

Back