• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help again please. More ripping profiles for DVD?

muguemjee

Hi again,

While trying to rip some DVD based games, CloneCD is allowing me to select from multiple profiles, including the custom one I created. For other DVDs, it is only giving me the DVD profile as an option for ripping. Why is this? Is there any way to force it to select a certain profile for these discs?

Using the DVD profile makes CloneCD create .ISO and .DVD files as the disc image. I would prefer the img, .ccd, sub, cue file format for accurate ripping.

Last edited:
Hi again,

While trying to rip some DVD based games, CloneCD is allowing me to select from multiple profiles, including the custom one I created. For other DVDs, it is only giving me the DVD profile as an option for ripping. Why is this? Is there any way to force it to select a certain profile for these discs?

Using the DVD profile makes CloneCD create .ISO and .DVD files as the disc image. I would prefer the img, .ccd, sub, cue file format for accurate ripping.

I'm pretty sure img/ccd/sub/cue is not valid for DVD images, just CD's.

I've only seen DVD images as .iso's.

T

I'm pretty sure img/ccd/sub/cue is not valid for DVD images, just CD's.

I've only seen DVD images as .iso's.

T

Ah, ok! Maybe I misidentified some of these older discs. Quick question: when they're ripped as .ISO and .DVD, are these rips still fully accurate 1:1 backups?

Ah, ok! Maybe I misidentified some of these older discs. Quick question: when they're ripped as .ISO and .DVD, are these rips still fully accurate 1:1 backups?

It is THE most accurate form of rip for a DVD, IMO.

When you play the .iso, it is pretty much indistinguishable from mounting the original disc in your drive.

T

It is THE most accurate form of rip for a DVD, IMO.

When you play the .iso, it is pretty much indistinguishable from mounting the original disc in your drive.

T

Perfect, thanks for your help!

Back