• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having trouble - movie to long

donna65

has anyone ever been told it that the movie was to long? we burned Hell Boy and it will not copy, stating the movie is to long. we cut out all credits and got dow to 1:56 and it still states that its to long. i'm not up on the correct terminoligy, so forgive me.

Last edited:
trouble with DVDclone

When we try to cloneDVD, it tells us there is not enough free space in temporary video files. Everything worked fine until the last update. We can not find how to delete temp files to make room, or how or what the files are. can anyone help?:bowdown:

clone not working

when we try to cloneDVD, it tells us there is not enough free space in temporary video files. we can not find how to delete or what or how the temp files got there. can anyone help, this started from last update:bowdown:

quick reply

where are the quick reply icons, it says its above, but i do not find?

Clonedvdtemp files are generally located on your harddrive (where "c:" is the hard drive letter) at c:\clonedvdtemp

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please.

I am not tring to duplicate, sorry, i am not use to this forum. I am however frustrated, i have been tring to repair this all weekend. no luck. can you help, also, which icon is the quick reply icon, as soon as i post, i would like to see a reply, not go out and in again. Im sure Im doing this the hard way

I am not tring to duplicate, sorry, i am not use to this forum. I am however frustrated, i have been tring to repair this all weekend. no luck. can you help, also, which icon is the quick reply icon, as soon as i post, i would like to see a reply, not go out and in again. Im sure Im doing this the hard way

I would simply click "new posts" or hit the F5 button in your browser (or reload).

Thank you, f5 works, i thought this would be like IM. When I go to the c drive, what do I look for? I did find D:/cloneDVDTemp/Video_TS, but did not know what to do once i found it. I tried to open it, it was empty.

Thank you, f5 works, i thought this would be like IM. When I go to the c drive, what do I look for? I did find D:/cloneDVDTemp/Video_TS, but did not know what to do once i found it. I tried to open it, it was empty.

Delete the video_ts folder. And empty it from your recycle bin. If you don't have enough free space on your hard drive, then you will need to delete stuff you don't need on your hard drive until you do have enough free space.

I have done both of these, my hard drive tells me I have tons.... that is what is so confusing. It just says not enough free space in temp video file. when i go to open that, it tells me its empty. see my frustration. this all happened when we did the latest upgrade from sly, should i just uninstall and reinstall? I saved the email with our license key and order informaion, or is that just not done?

I have done both of these, my hard drive tells me I have tons.... that is what is so confusing. It just says not enough free space in temp video file. when i go to open that, it tells me its empty. see my frustration. this all happened when we did the latest upgrade from sly, should i just uninstall and reinstall? I saved the email with our license key and order informaion, or is that just not done?

Provided the temporary directory path is actually your harddrive (d: ) and not something else (like your burner), then I guess uninstalling and reinstalling shouldn't hurt anything.

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonedvd (start-->all programs-->Elaborate Bytes--->Clonedvd2-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Clonedvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

I just checked again, C drive has 73.5GB and D drive has 934MB. the clone dvd tells us we need to have 934MB free space, which we do. It is just strange that is the exact number in D drive. Any other suggestions, or just do the uninstall? I just wish we could find where the temp files were and delete them. (but it stills says 0)

I just checked again, C drive has 73.5GB and D drive has 934MB. the clone dvd tells us we need to have 934MB free space, which we do. It is just strange that is the exact number in D drive. Any other suggestions, or just do the uninstall? I just wish we could find where the temp files were and delete them. (but it stills says 0)

You just got through telling me clonedvdtemp is on drive d. Drive d only has 934MB, which is way too small. You need to change the temporary path to your "c:" drive--instead of your "d: drive.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:bowdown: I just changed to C and it is working. I do not know what changed it to begin with, we just have always clicked next (not really reading the path).
Have a great night!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:bowdown: I just changed to C and it is working. I do not know what changed it to begin with, we just have always clicked next (not really reading the path).
Have a great night!

You're welcome! Take care. :clap:

Back