• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Descriptive Audio

arrgh

hi,
would it be possible for AnyDVD to mark or even filter out audio streams which are "Descriptive Audio" tracks?
that would make certain batch operations more relieable.
Thanks

No, that would require anydvd being capable of doing some form of video AND audio processing (since the audio streams are inside the .ts streams). Which it's not capable of doing at all.

As much as I truly do like this idea, it is not technically feasible. AnyDVD HD does not process audio or video streams, or subtitle streams optionally. I have no eyesight and depend on descriptive audio streams for certain films which I know are in fact accompanied with such a track. I use another programme to remultiplex all streams and listen to each one manually to know which to choose later. You can find an updated list of titles released on optical disc with complementary descriptive audio by clicking this link. I reference this occasionally and it has served well.

...ok, I'm not sure what is possible or not but I was under the impression that AnyDVD is doing some menue processing... also to create own menues...
so I would have expected that in the menues the streams are somehow marked:
...descriptive...
...directors comment...
otherwise how to choose from the disk menue what you want and what not...

Never were or will be menus with added audio descriptions. Only the main titles in that list to which I linked contain audio descriptions. Ideally, descriptive audio for menus would have existed since 1996 but never was that so.

...ok, I'm not sure what is possible or not but I was under the impression that AnyDVD is doing some menue processing... also to create own menues...
so I would have expected that in the menues the streams are somehow marked:
...descriptive...
...directors comment...
otherwise how to choose from the disk menue what you want and what not...
Simple solution: Use CloneBD.

Everything you want is on the 'title selection screen'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

...checked...:
as I remembered from the past, simply all audio and sub-title tracks are listed (with the language) but without any hint whether the audio is commentary or the PGS is a closed caption.
so, one has to try them all, which can be done also with other tools/scenarios.

Back