• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Taxi Driver

little_marco

I could swear that this and other films worked well 10 or 20 years ago back in the SlySoft days.

However, RedFox AnyDVD shows they have structural protections or so.

See the log file attached.

What may be happening?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_F_TAXI_DRIVER.ziplog
    611.6 KB · Views: 5
Is there a problem ripping / decrypting this title?

Is there a problem ripping / decrypting this title?

No, I was just wondering why 10 or 20 years ago it had no protection and now it says it does.

I am creating .iso files of my DVDs using ImageBurn for it.

If it has structural protection it means I will have to use CloneDVD2, right?

And CloneDVD2 reprocesses the whole discs.

I wanted a direct copy of the discs but without protections.

Maybe I am silly :)

Probably an authoring error which AnyDVD now believes is a protection. You can turn off "copy protection based on...", or ignore it.

Probably an authoring error which AnyDVD now believes is a protection. You can turn off "copy protection based on...", or ignore it.

James,

Sorry for sounding annoying.

If I turn off the "copy protection based on...", if while creating the .iso with ImgBurn, if there are real errors in the disc, will ImgBurn tell?

I want to make sure my .iso files are 100% okay.

Thank you once again for the support and for the software.

James,

Sorry for sounding annoying.

If I turn off the "copy protection based on...", if while creating the .iso with ImgBurn, if there are real errors in the disc, will ImgBurn tell?

I want to make sure my .iso files are 100% okay.

Thank you once again for the support and for the software.
Create the .iso with AnyDVD. :) It will yell at you, if it finds read errors. (As will ImgBurn).

Back