• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1-Click with Anydvd doesn't work for me

djt7728

1ClickDVD Help

I am am using 1 click DVD to back up my movies with anyDVD. When I view my movies I back up I have been getting skips during play, where the movie jumps to the next sceen. Any suggestions that can help fix ?

all movies

you can back them up if u no how i have did openseason saw3 i can help anydvd you rock

when i open any dvd ver 6.1.1.4 it reads the dvd and does what its supposed to do.But the problem is when i open 1click dvd copy 5 it tells me this dvd is encrypted click1 cannot copy encrypted movies if im using a decrypter i may need to restart it before running click1. i have removed any dvd and click1 reinstalled and it still tells me the same.whats wrong? I also have dvd43 when i turn off any dvd and turn on dvd43 click1 works. so i think, not positive, that theres a problem with any dvd. has anyone had this problem what can i do:confused:

1. Uninstall dvd43

2. disable cprx in 1-Click

1. Uninstall dvd43

2. disable cprx in 1-Click

I have done what you said and still nothing. Never had this prob before.
have burned lots of dvds with any dvd & click1 never had this happen though

have burned lots of dvds with any dvd & click1 never had this happen though

Ok, I'm not very familiar with 1-Click. Maybe someone in the Third Party Products forum can help you.

I use 1 click with anydvd, but I always rip to the hard drive (with anydvd) first then burn with 1 click.... I guess I take a few extra steps, but it works perfect.

are you having problems with one movie or with all you try? it sounds like a bad source disc with the little information we have.

are you having problems with one movie or with all you try? it sounds like a bad source disc with the little information we have.
That is exactly what it sounds like, and by the way Welcome 4-Hams, I have read many of your posts at the LG Forum, I am a lurker :D , it is a pleasure to have you here.:clap:

Thanks! i know some of your co-workers and you folks are a good lot of people! :)

oh ya and you folks have a kick ass decrypter! :)

I have Problems with all dvds and just today.Never had that problem.I do burn it to my hard drive to a temp folder then burn it from there.
I have fixed this problem. What i did was turned my computer off several times and kept trying to burn and all of a sudden it let me. why I dont know.
Very weired. Now Im having problems burning it on a dvd. comming out with some codes that its illegal something. Im trying to burn idiocracy again.I will post the error mesage if it does not record. Cant post it now because im in the process of trying once again.
Also Thanks for The quick responce.Thanks again
If someone else is having this problem with click1 or any dvd Id like to here

Thanks! i know some of your co-workers and you folks are a good lot of people! :)

oh ya and you folks have a kick ass decrypter! :)
We have the best decrypter, I don't know about "kick ass"? But Anydvd is a quality product and we are happy you are pleased.:agree:

We have the best decrypter, I don't know about "kick ass"? But Anydvd is a quality product and we are happy you are pleased.:agree:

That just means it is better than all your competitors although you really do not have any competition in the decryption department.

Hey can I be a mod? He he! Sorry but after reading your signature I could not resist... :)

That just means it is better than all your competitors although you really do not have any competition in the decryption department.

Hey can I be a mod? He he! Sorry but after reading your signature I could not resist... :)
I do not see any advertizing in my signature for any such thing.;)

Last edited:
I guess it has changed or it was someone els's siggy i was reading! :)

Have a great night!

There is a bug in the last release of1 Click DVD Copy/Copy Pro - Check the LG Software Innovations web site for the latest bug fix release.

For those using 1Click or 1Click Pro and are experiencing a problem whether burning a disc or playback problems the quickest and best way to try and figure out your problem would be to post a brief description of your problem along with either the burn log or failed burn log for that movie. If using a current version of 1Click or 1Click Pro you can open up your log by opening 1Click or Pro and press your F8-key, then copy and paste your burn log for the problem movie, if the log is to big for one reply post half the log in one reply and the other half in another reply, by posting your log it will answer a bunch of questions at one time.

******************** Report session closed *********************

Everything in between these two lines will be one log, be sure to post the burn log for the problem movie.

******************** Report session started ********************

The line below in your log will show the movie title for that log.

[COLOR="Blue"]Volume name: Saw_3_Unrated[/COLOR]

There is a bug in the last release of1 Click DVD Copy/Copy Pro - Check the LG Software Innovations web site for the latest bug fix release.

That is correct!

bone, go to the LG Software innovations website where you can download updates for both 1Click and 1Click Pro.

If still having issuse please post the info suggested by TPLAT so we can try to help...

LG is usually very good about updating their products to compliance with AnyDVD. I am sure their new program works seemlessly with AnyDVD.:clap:

You have to be active on the forum and help other members to be a moderator.

Back