• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Lionsgate "THE LAST FULL MEASURE"

NITECRUISR

Brand new & cleaned US Version of "The Last Full Measure" fails to read almost immediately with read error "File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_22_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader". Using AnyDVD 8.4.8.1 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6. Please see the attached logfile. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.1_Info_F_LAST FULL MEASURE.ziplog
    284.4 KB · Views: 4
It works perfectly with AnyDVD 8.4.8.2. Thanks much for your help!

Brand new & cleaned US Version of "The Last Full Measure" Using AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6. clone locks up at 19% Please see the attached logfile. Would greatly appreciate any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_F_LAST FULL MEASURE.ziplog
    285.6 KB · Views: 5
Brand new & cleaned US Version of "The Last Full Measure" Using AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6. clone locks up at 19% Please see the attached logfile. Would greatly appreciate any help.
Locks up ... how? Do you receive an error message, and if yes, which one?
Your disc is identical to the one of the thread creator, so it should work fine.

when clone scans the disc it stops dead in the water at 19% no matter how many times I tried it.

I installed 2937 same problem. 19% then this error File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_07_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader BTW the dick plays fine in both of my machines.

I installed 2937 same problem. 19% then this error File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_07_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader BTW the dick plays fine in both of my machines.
This is odd. VTS_07 doesn't contain anything useful. Does AnyDVD ripper work?
Does CloneDVD work, if you deselect title 31?

no it did not help. I tried deselecting titles one by one nothing helped. I gave up. way too much time trying to get it to work. thanks for helping.

Thought I would share a AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 log file on the same Lionsgate movie that I experienced errors with.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_D_LAST FULL MEASURE.ziplog
    287.7 KB · Views: 4
  • The Last Full Measure.jpg
    The Last Full Measure.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
  • The Last Full Measure1.jpg
    The Last Full Measure1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
  • The Last Full Measure.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Amazing. We have three AnyDVD logfiles from three identical discs, which behave completely different. One works, one tries to copy VTS 7 which better should be left alone and one spits out PS 10 invalid block errors.

This is weird.

Thought I would share a AnyDVD 8.4.8.2 log file on the same Liongate movie that I experienced errors with.
Thanks. What happens, if you tell CloneDVD to shrink to DVD5?

Amazing. We have three AnyDVD logfiles from three identical discs, which behave completely different. One works, one tries to copy VTS 7 which better should be left alone and one spits out PS 10 invalid block errors.

This is weird.
Ah, not so weird after all. Third log tried to copy movie only without menus. Correct?

I tried both with and without. I have had Lionsgate movies in the past which failed with menus. When I unchecked menus it would work. But this time not so much.
And I was trying to copy to my hardrive.

Maybe it would be helpful if Nightcruiser could chime in to share more information that made it successful other than upgrading to AnyDVD 8.4.8.2. Settings, and what process was used to be successful.

Last edited:
I tried both with and without. I have had Lionsgate movies in the past which failed with menus. When I unchecked menus it would work. But this time not so much.
And I was trying to copy to my hardrive.

Maybe it would be helpful if Nightcruiser could chime in to share more information that made it successful other than upgrading to AnyDVD 8.4.8.2. Settings, and what process was used to be successful.
Can you try AnyDVD ripper? Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... Please note the error message you'll get. Thank you.

Back