• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please help ripping CD with more than one session

muguemjee

Hello,

I need help creating a rip/dump of a multi-session game CD, using CloneCD. When I try to do this, I get an error message "Creating a cue sheet is not possible, if source disc contains more than one session!"

My questions are:
1) Is the disc rip/backup otherwise accurate?
2) Is there a solution or alternative to not having a Cue file to go with the disc image? Or is there a manual way to create the cue?

My questions are:
1) Is the disc rip/backup otherwise accurate?
2) Is there a solution or alternative to not having a Cue file to go with the disc image? Or is there a manual way to create the cue?

1) Sure
2) Maybe I don't fully understand, just don't use a cue file.

2) Maybe I don't fully understand, just don't use a cue file.

I guess to say, is there a way for a Cue file to be generated for cases like this? And I guess it's really an extension of question 1, but would the backup be considered incomplete (in terms of preservation) without a cue file to outline how the tracks are arranged?

I guess to say, is there a way for a Cue file to be generated for cases like this?
No. I don't think the .cue file format supports multi session.

And I guess it's really an extension of question 1, but would the backup be considered incomplete (in terms of preservation) without a cue file to outline how the tracks are arranged?
No. CloneCD stores all relevant information in its own format (.ccd file).

Back