• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 20

Lol, that's old. Make disc iso with anydvd, mount iso in any virtual drive tool, point pdvd to said drive. All done, no need for v20

Whooptyfuckingdoo that's some breakthrough feature right there haha

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Except that didn't work for UHD on non-Intel hardware until VERY recently with PDVD19. Now it's an official feature.

Except that didn't work for UHD on non-Intel hardware until VERY recently with PDVD19. Now it's an official feature.
Yes it is, just got PDVD20Ultra, everyone doesnt have AnyDVDHD.

Last edited:
I think they're asking about Cinavia support. @James care to weigh in?

last year was released version for POWERDVD 19 before the release, so I ask

No idea. I didn't know about PowerDVD 20 until now.
It was just released yesterday. I personally don't worry about cinavia but I know people do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It appears PDVD20 isn't supported yet without AnyDVD being updated with respect to ignoring Cinavia. I'm just going off the fox not changing colour. Not surprising.

Last edited:
I don't typically deal with this kind of stuff, but, I am led to believe that if AnyDVD detects a player that detects Cinavia that the AnyDVD icon turns purple, right? Is that only when a Cinavia title is playing? Cause I load PowerDVD 20 and it's not turning purple.

Last i remember is it only checks if it does this in DISC mode. Eg: dragging a BD folder into PDVD wouldn't check, but a mounted ISO of the same movie WOULD

I don't typically deal with this kind of stuff, but, I am led to believe that if AnyDVD detects a player that detects Cinavia that the AnyDVD icon turns purple, right? Is that only when a Cinavia title is playing? Cause I load PowerDVD 20 and it's not turning purple.

It turns purple when the player is supported by AnyDVD to prevent Cinavia detection regardless of whether the movie actually makes use of Cinavia.

Last i remember is it only checks if it does this in DISC mode. Eg: dragging a BD folder into PDVD wouldn't check, but a mounted ISO of the same movie WOULD

Correct. A dragged folder apparently doesn't require enforcement. Go figure.

Ok I didn't kick off starting a movie. Guess I should do that later unless someone else wants to give it a try and confirm that it's working.

EDIT: If dragging a folder to the player doesn't trigger enforcement, I wonder if opening a Cinavia laiden unprotected ISO would? I'm not talking about mounting it. I'm talking about using the Cyberlink ISO driver to open the file directly.

Ok I didn't kick off starting a movie. Guess I should do that later unless someone else wants to give it a try and confirm that it's working.

EDIT: If dragging a folder to the player doesn't trigger enforcement, I wonder if opening a Cinavia laiden unprotected ISO would? I'm not talking about mounting it. I'm talking about using the Cyberlink ISO driver to open the file directly.

As of 8.4.8.1 beta disc playback Cinavia detection prevention working again as per the release notes. The fox turns purple. I didn't wait ~20 minutes. Just going by the fox. :)

No idea about ISO since I don't currently have any on my HDD.

Back